Edited by Anonymous, Amineh, Eng, VisiHow and 1 other
Questions and Answers
Is there a way to set parental controls for S6?
I am trying to set parent controls for S6. I have tried looking on the internet, and it only brings up S5. I tried following the directions for that.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2Swipe left or right to find the Galaxy Essentials widget.Tap on it.
- If the widget has been removed, then just tap an hold an empty space on a home screen and tap on Galaxy Essentials. Place it on the empty space and tap on it.
- 3Read and agree to the conditions.
- 4Tap on "Kids Mode".
- 5Tap on "Install".
- 6Tap on "Accept and Download".
- 7Tap on "Accept" for "Google security services".
- 8Tap on "Open".
- 9Tap on "Allow".You will allow any require access for the application.
- 10Tap on "OK".You will send diagnostic data.
- 11Tap on "Install".
- 12Tap on "Let's Get Started".
- 13Enter and confirm a PIN.Write down the PIN and store it in a safe place away from the reach of children.
- 14Enter the details of the user.
- 15Tap on "Done".
- 16Tap on "Next".
- 17Tap on "Skip".
- 18Read and accept the terms.
- 19Check applications on the "Add apps" screen.
- 20Tap on "Next".
- 21Tap on "Finish".You will set up Kids Mode or parental control. For more information on how to use the mode, please review the official PDF document written by Samsung.
Why doesn't Samsung have parental controls that are as effective as the iPhone?
I mean parental controls. Not kindergarten looking parental controls. REAL parental controls. I am looking for parental controls on a teen level. Not a small child. I have tried: Tried downloading a few things, nothing is compatible with the phone. Even things that are compatible with my phone and we have the same phone. I think it was caused by: I have no idea. If I had the answers I would not be asking for help!
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Amineh