Edited by Anonymous, Amineh, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Is there a way to set parental controls for S6?
I am trying to set parent controls for S6. I have tried looking on the internet, and it only brings up S5. I tried following the directions for that.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2Swipe left or right to find the Galaxy Essentials widget.Tap on it.
- If the widget has been removed, then just tap an hold an empty space on a home screen and tap on Galaxy Essentials. Place it on the empty space and tap on it.
- 3Read and agree to the conditions.
- 4Tap on "Kids Mode".
- 5Tap on "Install".
- 6Tap on "Accept and Download".
- 7Tap on "Accept" for "Google security services".
- 8Tap on "Open".
- 9Tap on "Allow".You will allow any require access for the application.
- 10Tap on "OK".You will send diagnostic data.
- 11Tap on "Install".
- 12Tap on "Let's Get Started".
- 13Enter and confirm a PIN.Write down the PIN and store it in a safe place away from the reach of children.
- 14Enter the details of the user.
- 15Tap on "Done".
- 16Tap on "Next".
- 17Tap on "Skip".
- 18Read and accept the terms.
- 19Check applications on the "Add apps" screen.
- 20Tap on "Next".
- 21Tap on "Finish".You will set up Kids Mode or parental control. For more information on how to use the mode, please review the official PDF document written by Samsung.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Eng, Amineh, Anonymous