Edited by Corey, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Is there a way to mirror the screen from a Galaxy S6 to XBOX360?
I'm trying to get the streamed football game on the Galaxy S6 to the XBOX360 so we can watch it on the big screen. Is there a way to mirror the screen or do it through smart glass?
For best screen mirroring, you will need just to connect to a TV set. If you are looking for screen mirroring, view our tutorial on how to turn on screen mirroring on Samsung S5 (works with S6) to share your screen with a TV set.
To stream a video to Xbox 360, follow the steps below.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2Tap on "Apps".
- 3Tap on "Settings".
- 4Tap on "WiFi".
- 5Enable WiFi.
- 6Tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- 7Tap on "WiFi Direct".
- 8Tap on the Xbox 360 device.
- 9Press the home button.
- 10Pull down the notification bar.
- 11Tap on "Quick connect".
- 12Tap on "Next" and "Start" if asked.
- 13Tap on the Xbox 360 device again.
- 14Tap on "Play content".
- 15Tap on the content to send it to Xbox 360.
I would like to be able to play Xbox 360 on my phone screen?
I want to connect Xbox 360 to my phone or tablet screen and be playing a game through Xbox on the screen on my phone or tablet or even computer? I don't want to stream from phone to Xbox. I want to use my phone or tablet or computer as a screen for Xbox game play
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, Corey