Edited by Ruth Richard, Eng, VisiHow, Alma
Questions and Answers
Is my Samsung j110h ace cloned?
I have a Samsung j1 ace Android 4.4.4 Kitkat but the chipset is made by spreadtrum.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I want to buy Samsung Galaxy S4 from a shop, I am a bit confused whether it will be fake or original?
The problem is that, many fake mobiles are there in the market but the customer don't know whether it is original or not. So how to identify it?
Most modern replicas of S4 are quite identical. You may wish to find an exact model to compare it with the purchase to avoid buying a replica.
- See our tutorial.
- Watch for the box texture. It must look like sawn wood.
- The ink quality may differ on replicas, looking either a bit duller or brighter.
- Remove the box cap. The replica may have a box that looks higher with the cap removed.
- You can measure the device itself. It should be 136.6 mm (5.38 in) x 69.8 mm (2.75 in) x 7.9 mm (0.31 in).
- If you have scales with you, then ensure that the device weighs 130 g (4.6 oz).
- The price for clones is usually considerably lower.
- If you have an original S4 of the same model, then you can just compare all of the parts with and without the back cover. Small indentations, LED, IR LED (it can be even a dummy on a fake phone), and other minor details in exposed parts will quickly give out the fake device.
- Find the IMEI code under the battery of the device and enter it into IMEI-check web sites on your other device. Here are some of them: https://imeidata.net/warranty/samsung and http://www.imei.info.
- Also, take note of the model number under the battery. You need to see the technical specifications for the exact S4 model on http://www.gsmarena.com and compare it as shown in the "Spot a Fake Phone Through the Phone Specifications" section of our tutorial.
- Top and bottom front-facing bezels might be bigger on the fake S4 device.
- If you are allowed to turn on the phone, you can take a couple of pictures and ensure that the image is crisp and clear.
- You must not see WhatsApp, Facebook, or Twitter on the application list.
- Launch Air Gesture. It must be active at 10 cm not at 1-3 cm.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Genuine or refurb...how could I distinguished between genuine or refurb Galaxy S5
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Is my Samsung j110h ace cloned? . (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 22, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Is_my_Samsung_j110h_ace_cloned
MLA (Modern Language Association) " Is my Samsung j110h ace cloned? ." VisiHow, visihow.com/Is_my_Samsung_j110h_ace_cloned Accessed 22 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. " Is my Samsung j110h ace cloned? ." Accessed Jun 22, 2017. http://visihow.com/Is_my_Samsung_j110h_ace_cloned.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Ruth Richard