Invite Facebook Friends to Viber from iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, you are watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to invite your Facebook friends to Viber using the iPhone 6.
- 5We can view our contacts by tapping "Contacts", the middle option in the bottom bar that looks like an outline of a person.In this example, we already have all of our contacts saved on the device itself and iCloud. If we want to have Viber chats with some Facebook friends but we don't have the phone number, we can invite them with Facebook.
- 7On the bottom, there is a Twitter logo, Facebook logo, an SMS icon, and the email icon.We are going to tap the Facebook logo, the blue "f". By doing this, we are not exchanging our information with anyone, we are simply inviting them to use Viber. They will receive a notification on Facebook saying that someone is inviting them to use and connect on Viber. It is up to that person if they want to join Viber or not.
- 8Facebook and Viber will exchange information, and Facebook will ask if you want to allow Viber to use your information.To invite Facebook friends to Viber, we must accept. After the Facebook app flashes a couple of times, it is done. Viber sent notifications to all of the Facebook friends, inviting them to Viber.
- 9This concludes the tutorial on how to invite Facebook friends to the Viber application on the iPhone 6.If you have any additional questions on how your phone and application work, please leave them in the comment section below and we will help you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Invite Facebook Friends to Viber from iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.