Edited by Anonymous, Maria
Questions and Answers
Installing Antroidx86 to Oracle virtual-box - it says accept Android 4.2 as attribute after defining the virtual hard disk?
When I get to this point, It gives me the disk creation wizard which takes the parameters specified and summarizes them back to you. Then it creates the disk. I see no place to accept Android 4.2. I tried with create new had disk and use existing disk.
- 1In Virtual Box select command:VBoxManage setextradata "MY_ANDROID_VIRTUAL_MACHINE_NAME" "CustomVideoMode1" "1680x1050x16".
- 2Start the Virtual Box and from the grub menu select "Live CD - Debug mode".
- 3Now create a directory and use command:mkdir /boot.
- 4Bring up the grub menu again and use command:mount /dev/sda1 /boot.
- 5Search for video=-16 SRC=/android-4.4-RC1.
- 6Try the disk creation wizard again.If it still fails then update to the latest version of Virtual Box.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: Anonymous