Edited by Anonymous, Maria
Questions and Answers
Installed the new Microsoft Outlook app this month. It's on a Samsung Galaxy S5. The Contacts are on the S5, but the Calendar isn't?
If the app is set for Holidays, they do appear; but the Default Calendar doesn't show anything, in spite of there being much data on my PC Outlook Calendar.
- 1Sign into your Outlook app and go to Settings.
- 2Disable sync and remove your phone if it is saved in the list.
- 3Put your phone into Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache Partition and Dalvik Cache.
- 4The phone will reboot.Open your Outlook and enable ActiveSync and assign your phone again.
- 5Make sure you are syncing when WiFi is enabled.
- 6The Free Outlook app is a one-way sync meaning from the PC to phone.If you would like a two-way sync then you have to use a paid Outlook app like OfficeSuite Pro. You could also merge your Outlook calendar into your Google Calendar app.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Anonymous