Install the Carousel Photo Management App on iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Leomar Umpad, Eng
You are watching VisiHow and today we are going to teach you how to get 3 gigabytes of free space on DropBox and install the Carousel Photo Management app.
- 6This will bring up a list of Trending Searches.Depending on the day and where you are, you will see different searches. Where you are is actually less dependent than the actual App Store you are in. The North American App Store will obviously have different Trending Searches than, for example, the Chinese or Russian App stores.
- 12Now that I have tapped Carousel by Dropbox, you can see the application has opened up.There is a special running where if you have installed Dropbox and you go from your mobile phone, like I have here, and you download and install Carousel, you will receive free three gigabytes on your Dropbox account. This is huge because in my case I only have three gigabytes. So now I got six double space just by downloading this application
- 20This will be the option for creating a Dropbox account.You allow Carousel to access your photos and agree the terms, etc. and then create your Dropbox account. Carousel just requires your first name, last name, email, and password - honestly you can make up all of that later. You can get a fake email from Google, Gmail, Microsoft, or where else you prefer if you are worried about personal stuff.
- 26Now I could swipe over and into the carousel application.What it does is it allows me to store photos from my iPhone and in my Dropbox so they are shared. Then, I can look at them from my desktop without needing to transfer sync or otherwise do anything. Dropbox and Carousel will work together in seamlessly handle all of that for me - which is fantastic.
- 31If you want to swipe, you can change things.You can go back, you can review and you can hide it. This is giving me a way to quickly cycle through photos. Now, what I am saying specifically is there is 2015 all the way up - and then down today. I can swipe up and down in this time wheel if for example I had 10 years of photos on iPhone which some of you may. Now, got it - no problem.
- 39Some of you, probably, will be most interested in the hidden photos settings.These are photos that will appear where they are hidden so that they are safe but other people might not find them. I am not really want to go on what kind of hidden photos what you might want to have but you are creative enough to come up with your own ideas with that.
- 48Let's see what is the next video and maybe we could see what is on those text messages.This concludes our tutorial on how to download and install Carousel for the iPhone 6 which is a Dropbox application. Thank you for choosing VisiHow. We do hope that this video has been helpful and educational. Please make sure that you check on the other videos and do let us know in the comments section below if you have any more questions, need more help or have a message for us. Thanks and have a great day!Advertisement
Video: Install the Carousel Photo Management App on iPhone 6
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Install the Carousel Photo Management App on iPhone 6. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Install_the_Carousel_Photo_Management_App_on_iPhone_6
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Install the Carousel Photo Management App on iPhone 6." VisiHow, visihow.com/Install_the_Carousel_Photo_Management_App_on_iPhone_6 Accessed 25 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Install the Carousel Photo Management App on iPhone 6." Accessed Mar 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Install_the_Carousel_Photo_Management_App_on_iPhone_6.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Leomar Umpad, Grimm