Install and Setup Vine on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Jen M, Aman Zee and 2 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to install and setup the Vine application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 12If you have any questions or suggestions about this video or the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow, goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to install and set up the Vine application when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Install and Setup Vine on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
I want to download Vine for Lumia without the use of Microsoft Store?
I want to download Vine for my Lumia. I have tried: downloading Vine without the use of Microsoft Store
Warning: this is not guaranteed to work, but if you are really want to risk it, you can attempt to do it.
- 1You can do that by using our tutorial on how to do so.Update your Lumia to Windows 10 mobile.
- 2Press the home button.
- 3Swipe the screen left.
- 4Tap on "Settings".
- 5Tap on "Update & Recovery".
- 6Tap on "For Developers".
- 7This will allow you to install APPX files.Select "Sideload apps".
- 8You will need to use search engines like DuckDuckGo to find that updated file.Find the Vine APPX file.
- 9If your phone has no microSD card, then you can try sending the file to yourself by email, opening the direct link to the APPX file, or through any online storage service like Dropbox.Copy the file to your microSD card.
- 10Open File Explorer on your phone.
- 11Navigate to the location of the file from step 8 on the microSD card.
- 12Tap on the file.
- 13Tap on "Install".Advertisement
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Aman Zee, Jen M