Install and Setup Apps in Samsung Kids Mode
Edited by Grimm, Rose Najj, Jen M, Eng
Hello, you are watching VisiHow. Today I am going to show you how you can install and setup an application for your child on kid's mode, to the Samsung Galaxy S5 or S5 mini.
- 13Those who have more than one child, probably know that you can't have more than one kid's mode for a phone; Samsung wants you to buy a device for each child. If you have a small Samsung smartphone, you can have one phone for each child depending on whether both Mum and Dad gives their phone to the child to play with.The apps order, which appears here is the most popular for the child on the home screen.
- 16But essentially it says that you as parents are responsible for making sure that any app you install is proper for your child. This is because those apps sometimes get through, and sometimes the Samsung makes mistake and parents have different standards. Other parents have no standards at all. You can tap on' Do not show again', when you tap for the tools.Samsung does have this disclaimer that I am not going to read the entire thing.
- 30It is unfortunate, but that is how it is. If you want to add more apps, you need to use the kid's store. We have a separate tutorial on How to use the kid's store.To come back to kid's mode, you can press back button or home button. Press on the home button, it takes you straight to the home kid's mode screen.You should not mind issues in Samsung Galaxy 5 kids mode.
- 31to get the present back.These new install apps will show as a present and the child will be happy when he sees it, and when he open it up it will be a great joy for your child.Another advice DO NOT tap on the present of the child, he may be extremely upset to them because you missed the present and it would take you as you saw 4 or 5 min.
- 34You were watching how to install apps in kid's mode on Samsung Galaxy S5. Have a great day and I will see you with next videos.Thank you for visiting VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Install and Setup Apps in Samsung Kids Mode
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Install and Setup Apps in Samsung Kids Mode. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Install_and_Setup_Apps_in_Samsung_Kids_Mode
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Install and Setup Apps in Samsung Kids Mode." VisiHow, visihow.com/Install_and_Setup_Apps_in_Samsung_Kids_Mode Accessed 26 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Install and Setup Apps in Samsung Kids Mode." Accessed Mar 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Install_and_Setup_Apps_in_Samsung_Kids_Mode.