Install a Samsung Health Pocket Doctor
Edited by Grimm, Jen M, Eng
Hi, you're watching VisiHow and today we're going to show you how to install the home doctor from the Samsung Galaxy S by the application
- 11Tap install to be successful use that's need to know about phone calls needs personal information stored accounts it needs just like the other application way too much stuff that it shouldn't need but anyway we're going to set and download because why not right we live in the information age and we might have a sniff or cold and needs this application to be able to help us besides it got and unusually high number of positive ratings which are actually interesting to me I read this user reviews not being that accurate since there are only three of them, but thanks Samsung, ya I'm going to save down on this user none of this user would I think are legitimate however we're going to take a look at this we're going to check and see will add some common symptoms and just a minute when it finish it downloading we'll test and see if it gives us accurate result it's installed.
- 12Let's tap the open button and see what happen open S health okay, we hereby acknowledge that this application and any content at all is provided by this company and not by Samsung in other words if you get any situation where you find yourself going from not that sick to extremely sick because you didn't actually visit a doctor and instead you rely on online application which is always a bad idea you can't sue Samsung realistically you probably cannot sue anyone.
- 13So I'm going to click accept your md provide useful information however it is not a substitute for professional medical contact, advise, diagnosis or treatment we have already said that I will say it again because it cannot say it enough if you're not feeling well it is fine to consult and online resource however you should always go to a doctor if you have any concerns about your health this is specially true if you're dealing with if you're caregiver and your dealing with child so remember as it says here as well before acting on any of the information in the your Md mobile application consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.Remember this is an just online app its not a real doctor.
- 14So lets click okay now here we go register with your md registering will give us access to many extra features etc etc etc you don't have to register I'm going to go ahead and register so you cannot register on your Facebook I'm not going to register we going to skip that you could enter your email address and password to step the back button if like me you already click register.
- 17Add gender male, this is my phone three years old so I could have a cold I could have an infectious mononucleosis could be pharyngitis could be laryngitis, tonsillitis now I would just like to point out that this is an incredibly wild range of potential of possible symptoms infectious mononucleosis which many of you will know by its common term mono common cold normal sore throat so we've gone from a virus to a virus to a possible bacteria or a virus to a simple inflammation to a more complex inflammation that's due to bacterial occasionally viral problem so do we have a hoarse voice yes we have a hoarse voice alright so now the most common one tends to be cold and let's see what this is here if you're symptoms get worse in 24hrs we will recommend seeing your doctor you see the problem with this is you don't know a few symptoms.Well we just lost I have sore throat come on guys here we were back here do we have hoarse voice yes that's what we pick before so the problem here is that we don't know which one of these we have I mean number three here is something that could be very very serious can cause problem in the brain and you can die from it the rest of these are probably not going to kill you, but number three infectious mononucleosis people die from that every year. I have never heard of anyone dying from laryngitis never heard of anyone dying from pharyngitis never heard of anyone dying from tonsillitis unless it progress into a much worse infection and the common cold also doesn't kill people there are complications associated with the common cold however infectious mononucleosis that kills people with any other complications that is a cause of death so this is pretty serious anyway do we have a cough.
- 20You could tap on mononucleosis you could see that if this happens you need to see a doctor you could see the ages that must have a risk for this and the reason for this 18-39 category has nothing to do with it actually impacting that age group its simply that people human beings are most social between the ages of 18-39 Little children aren't usually as social as older ones and you'll notice that they jump here and its kind of a little bit of peak you get symptoms.
- 21Let's go down here you've got things you can use to diagnose it causes so its very helpful in that case causes treatments complications you will find that the application here is helpful providing information but as we said before it's not a doctor so if you're really sick go to a doctor otherwise have a peek in here and if it makes you feel better specially if you look through stuffs and should you find that you think that you have something that like we said go to a doctor.
- 22Thanks for using VisiHow have a great day we look forward to seeing you in some of our other videos.Advertisement
Video: Install a Samsung Health Pocket Doctor
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Jen M, Grimm