Install Skype for Android on Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Grimm, Leomar Umpad, Doug Collins, Eng and 1 other
Hi you're, watching VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how to install Skype on your Android phone. It doesn't matter what type of Android phone you have - whether it is a Samsung Galaxy or an HTC One, One Mate, Sony Xperia, or any of the following models available.
- 4This is the official Skype page.You can scroll down and see these people. You can see that I'm VisiHow and we may, or we may not, rate the app. Currently, from what I can see, it's got some pretty low ratings. I have previously installed it a few days ago and I still have problems with it. I was not able to connect. I hope they would be able to fix that next time. Nevertheless, this article though is just about the installation.
- 6It's going to give us a list of things that Skype needs access to.You can tap some of these, if you want, and it tells you what it's going to do. Identity, Device and app history - allows the app to view one or more of information about activity on the device, which apps are running, browsing history and bookmarks. There's no way to opt out of these so you have to click ACCEPT or you simply don't install the program.
- 9As soon as this finishes, you will see that it will start installing the application.The installation process, usually, takes much less than the download time unless you are on a really fast connection or pulling down speed over the latest 4G, for example. I should get a pop-up that Skype is installing. There we go, it's installing. This should be very fast to install. Once it's installed, this little arrow icon will change.
- 12And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you install Skype on your Android phone.It does not matter what version of Android you are running and it doesn't matter who the phone manufacturer is - the process is essentially the same. Thank you for using VisiHow. We look forward to helping you with the installation of other applications and programs in future videos. Have a great day!Advertisement
Video: Install Skype for Android on Samsung Galaxy S5
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Eng, Doug Collins, Leomar Umpad