Install Google Keep on Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Grimm, Margiebell, Eng, Jen M and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how to install the Google Keep application on your Samsung Galaxy S5 or S5 Mini. Push the power button or the lock button on the right-hand side of your phone to get started.
- 4This will take us to the applications folder.The applications folder is where everything on your system is listed for you to view. You should be able to find the Google Play Store icon that looks the same, again, that's a white briefcase icon with a multicolored triangle in it. When you find it, give it a tap.
- 9It's going to open you up to the Google Keep page.Once you are here, you can simply tap install to get it installed. As you can see, I've already installed the application. This is to help save you from sitting through a lengthy download on my part, or waiting for an application to install and register on my device. However, go ahead and install your own now and when you are done, when it's installed, what we are going to do next is go ahead and tap on open.
- 11You will now see a series of short instructions here which tell you basics about how to use the app.And we've also got a tutorial on how to use the app that you can find by following the link below. Now, let's go ahead and press the home button at the bottom of our phone to get us back to our home screen.
- 12And, this concludes our tutorial on how to install the Google Keep application on your Samsung Galaxy S5, or S5 Mini.As ever, thank you for watching VisiHow. We do hope that this has helped you. Let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions in the section below and we'll look forward to seeing you in our next video. Thanks and have a good day.Advertisement
Video: Install Google Keep on Samsung Galaxy S5
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Jen M, Eng, Margiebell