Install CM10.2 Nightly Android 4.3 on AT&T HTC One Custom Firmware
Edited by AliRaza, Kirk, Lynn, Eng
The Android 4.3 update has been released for Android smartphones, but the update process is so slow that it will take almost six months to reach all the compatible devices. But thanks to the CyanogenMod team, the CM10.2 Nightly version is released for the Android devices, based on Android 4.3, CM 10.2 can be installed on all the flagship Android devices. Speaking of flagship devices, AT&T HTC One has also received the update of CM 10.2, and you can read on to learn how to install it.
- 1Make sure that ADB and Fastboot are set-up with Android SDK.Advertisement
- 2Download CM File and extract the file separately on your PC.Advertisement
- 4Connect HTC One with PC and copy the extracted file.
- 5Turn off the phone.
- 6Now go into Bootloader mode By pressing the volume down and power buttons simultaneously.
- 7Once in the Fastboot mode (on your phone), navigate to the Android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory on your computer.
- 8Open "Command Prompt" (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt).
- 9Type "fastboot flash boot boot.img" and press "Enter"
- 10Type "fastboot reboot" and press "Enter"
- 11Select "Bootloader" and enter into recovery.
- 12From recovery, choose "Data Wipe/Factory reset"
- 13Then select "Wipe Cache"
- 14Then select "Devlik cache wipe"
- 15After that, navigate to "Flash zip from SD card"
- 16Select "Choose zip from SD card"
- 17Chose the downloaded file and confirm the installation on the next screen.
- 18Wait for the process to finish and it will take five minutes for the first run, so be patient.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Your HTC must be rooted.
- A custom recovery must be installed on HTC One.
- Bootloader must be unlocked.
- Your battery must be 85 percent charged.
- Make sure to create a back-up of your important data.