Install Brothers in Arms on Android
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. Today we are going to teach you how to install the Brothers in Arms video game for your Samsung Galaxy S5 or S5 Mini.
- 2On the home screen, if you're running a stock installation of Android, you should find the Google Play Store icon. It's a white briefcase with a multicolored triangle in the center of it. In the event you've modified your system, or you're not running a standard version of Android, You'll need to look on the bottom right hand side for the Applications folder icon. This button usually looks like a white checkerboard, and reads Apps. Tap on that one time.Once your phone is unlocked, you should see the home screen.Advertisement
- 4I am running the American version of the Google Play Store. Tap on the search area on the top. Type in BIA then search. Once you've done that you'll see that Brothers in Arms 3 is the very first search result because it's a highly rated game produced by Gameloft. Tapping on it will show you that there are a number of downloads, a number of awards, and its got 4.4 stars.This will open up the Google Play Store.
- 8Please bear in mind that there is a minimum age to play this game. In my case, I'm going to enter in my actual age, which some of you may consider too old to be playing games, however, I believe that you're never too old to play and enjoy games. Tap on Accept.Now you will see a screen where you have to enter your age and accept the terms.
- 9At the moment, it's only asking to sign in, however, you can tap Cancel to cancel it. I'm going to go ahead and sign in. Now I'll be given options to customize how this will appear. I do not want it to make my game activity visible to anyone, so I'm going to tap that to edit it, then tap edit, and get rid of public. Now It's showing "Only you".Once you've tapped on accept, it will ask us if we would like to sign in to our Google account.
- 10It says "This app will get your full name, profile picture, Google ID, age range, language and a list of people in the circles checked below. Learn more. It says all circles, I'm not too worried about that, so I'll tap done.The game would like to know my basic profile and list of people in my circles.
- 11Click Sign In again. As with all applications, sometimes they change and update things. When that happens, you may have an unexpected notice where you receive game level increases and things like that on your profile. If you are a professional, particularly in an office environment where it's not considered appropriate to play games, you may want to consider setting up a separate profile in order to play games.Now click Sign In, then it will confirm that I want to share my Google information and view and manage my game activity.
- 15Thank you for watching VisiHow. Have a great day.This concludes our tutorial on how to install and set up the basic process for Brothers in Arms.Advertisement
Video: Install Brothers in Arms on Android
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Install Brothers in Arms on Android. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Install_Brothers_in_Arms_on_Android
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Install Brothers in Arms on Android." VisiHow, visihow.com/Install_Brothers_in_Arms_on_Android Accessed 23 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Install Brothers in Arms on Android." Accessed May 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Install_Brothers_in_Arms_on_Android.