Install Apps to Samsung Kids Mode from Google Play
Edited by Grimm, Margiebell, Eng, Jen M and 1 other
You are watching VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how you can install apps to kids mode from the Google Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy S5 or S5 Mini. The first thing we need to do is give a single press on the locked screen button on the right side of the phone.
- 10Instead, we are going to switch back to kids mode. So once it's installed and you have finished the installation process, go down to the bottom of your phone and press that black oval button for you home screen. It might be a different color, depending on your model of phone, but it is always an oval shape. Give it a press.However, in this case, we are not going to be opening the application.
- 20Scroll down, continue scrolling down until we get to the C. The Candy Crush, let's find that. Here we go, Candy Crush Saga. Tap it. Then tap on done.Also, if my son ever gets to this window, and he comes to me and says "Papa help me", that's how I know that maybe I need to make a more secure password.
- 25We're back on the home screen. Kids mode has been exited from. And you have now learned how to install applications from the Google Play Store into the Samsung Galaxy S5 kids mode application. Thanks for choosing VisiHow, and have a great day. Any questions and comments, do please let us know in the section below.Passcode is entered in.
Video: Install Apps to Samsung Kids Mode from Google Play
Questions and Answers
I tried to download Kids Mode, and the phone said that the application has been installed; but then it won't work.
I tried to download Kids Mode, and the phone said that the application has been installed; but then it won't work
- 1You can do that by following our tutorial on how to do that.First of all, update your phone.Advertisement
Uninstall Kids Mode.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2Tap on "Apps".
- 3Tap on "Settings".
- 4Tap on "Apps".
- 5Tap on Kids Mode.
- 6Tap on "UNINSTALL".
Clear cache partition.
- 1Power down your phone.
- 2Press and hold the volume-up button and then the power button until the Samsung logotype appears.
- 3In the recovery menu, use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to confirm choices.
- 4Select "wipe cache partition".
- 5Select "reboot system now".Advertisement
Now, install Kids Mode and see if it works for you.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Install Apps to Samsung Kids Mode from Google Play. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Install_Apps_to_Samsung_Kids_Mode_from_Google_Play
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Install Apps to Samsung Kids Mode from Google Play." VisiHow, visihow.com/Install_Apps_to_Samsung_Kids_Mode_from_Google_Play Accessed 26 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Install Apps to Samsung Kids Mode from Google Play." Accessed May 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Install_Apps_to_Samsung_Kids_Mode_from_Google_Play.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Jen M, Eng, Margiebell