Install Apps and Games on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and iPad mini without iTunes
Edited by Michael Mangada, Charmed, Rich, Kyoichiaquino and 21 others
I know you want to install paid games for free on your iDevice but iTunes doesn't allow you to do that, I will teach you how to install Apps and Games to your iDevice using iFunbox.
- 1 What you need
- 2 Instructions
- 3 Tips Tricks & Warnings
- 4 Things to Consider When Playing Games
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Comments
What you need
- 1iFunbox software (I-funbox.com/) download the .exe and install it.Advertisement
- 2App or Game installer (ipa) download it from appdora.org or appcake.Advertisement
- 3iDevice running at least iOS 6.0
- 3After the download finish, connect your iDevice I will connect my iPad mini.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- If you always get errors when installing using iFunbox you may have to Jailbreak your iDevice and install appsync from Cydia.
- Check the app compatibility before downloading the app, sometimes the app is only for a specific device and sometimes it's universal like Marvel Vs Capcom it works on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad mini so it's an example of a universal app.
- iFunbox works as a file explorer too if your device is Jailbroken, that means it has the power to navigate to the root of the device. The biggest example for this is if you forgot your Passcode using iFunbox you can navigate to the root and delete the passcode (for Jailbroken only) awesome right!
- appdora is a website which delivers cracked, downloadable apps for iDevices. The cracks need to installed through third-party software such as ifunbox and require the device to be jailbroken.
Things to Consider When Playing Games
- 1Therefore, if you are trying to save your battery because you are outside and there is no plug available, refrain from playing games. Your battery life can decrease as much as 50% more from the usual if you are playing games.Games can consume a lot of battery.
- 2Therefore, if you are on a limited data plan, delay the installation of apps and games to a later time, especially when you are on WiFi.Installation of apps can consume a lot of data.
- 3Therefore, be more considerate when doing this and use earphones when you are in a public place.There are places in which playing of games is not considered proper, especially when there are loud sounds that can disturb the people around.
- 4It takes away your attention from the road and therefore may lead to a lot of accidents. A lot of countries would penalize and give hefty sanctions to drivers who do this while driving.Playing games, while you are driving, is totally prohibited.
- 5It shows that you are not interested in interacting with others and that's why it can be rather offending. Choose the best timing to play games. Games are best done when you are really just using it as a hobby or letting time pass. Therefore, it should not, in any way, compete with the time that you spend with your loved ones.Playing games while in the company of other people, let's say in a reunion, is rather impolite.
- 6This is one of the reasons why a lot of people decide not to even start with it. Once you start, you can't help but keep on doing it again, mainly because you want to beat a certain high score or you would like to create a better ending for the game. Also, it is really fun to do and it can relax a lot, that's why people get hooked on it.Games can be very addicting.Advertisement
Questions and Answers
About iPad Mini Downloading problem?
When I'm downloading an app, it pops out a login page and when I logged in, the account requires me a credit or debit card which I don't have any, are there any other alternatives to download apps?
If it requires a credit or debit card, it means that the app is not free to download. It will also prompt you that way if you have not yet connected a credit or debit card into your iTunes account.
If you really want that app but are not willing to pay for it, you may want to search for alternative apps. Normally, when you type in the name of an app in the search field, it will show you several other apps which are in similar categories. You may just want to explore those and see whether you can find something similar for free. You can easily see the price of the apps on the right-hand side and if it's free, it will also say "free" on that side.
See more questions like this: I want to edit my game files to let have unlimited game coins and golds
How to install app and games on my iPhone 3g?
I have tried many times with no success.
As of right now, the iOS applications are being developed at a higher iOS version than the one that your iPhone 3g is running at this time. It is up to developers if they wish to create their games at a lower level which is highly unlikely meaning that in order to download all apps you are going to need to purchase a newer device.
Also, I have located a site where they have apps for devices like yours that have a 4.1 version and lower:
Also here is a link you can use to view the discussion on Apple's site:
Apple has now given the option to the owners of original iPhone 3g to install the "last compatible version" of an app to their device. If your phone runs on iOS 4.2.1 and an application's latest version requires iOS 4.3, you'll be able to download the 4.2.1 version of that app. You can refer to the following post.
What are some really cool paid games I can download?
I have games on my iPod but they are all old I'm looking for some free & paid games to download from the iOS 7
- Word games. WordFeud seems to be one of the best Scrabble iteration, Quizzitive, and Wordbox.
- Arcade games. Badland and Infinity Blade 3.
- Puzzle. Bejewelled Classic, Stories of Magic Forest, which is one of the best puzzle/action games, Everyday Jigsaw, and Shaun the Sheep: Home Sheep Home 2.
- Card games. Preference.
- Interactive fiction. Frotz.
Is about apple I want to be an apple wizard with your help?
I want to know how to run games on my apple
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: VisiHow, mjmac, jnnsweet