Insert SD Card into Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
Edited by Grimm, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In another tutorial, Take Out the MicroSD Card from Lenovo A7000 Smartphone. This is a tutorial on how to insert a microSD card into the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone.
- 1This is accomplished by picking up the phone and identifying the volume and power buttons. Then, move your finger all the way to the bottom and place it between the white case of the phone and the black glass of the screen. There is a small notch in this location.To begin, open the phone.Advertisement
- 3For more information on how to remove the cover, please view our tutorial on how to remove a phone cover from Lenovo A7000.Then, set the phone flat on a surface, move your finger back down and pull it out the rest of the way.
- 5Set the battery off to the side. For more information on how to remove the cover, please view our tutorial on how to take out the battery from the Lenovo A7000.Put your finger or fingernail in the slot under the battery and apply gentle pressure to lift it out.
- 6It is a small SD card, which goes into the left side of the back of the phone. There is a simple slot icon indicating the place for the SD card. There are two other slots that have labels on them. Those are slots for SIM cards. To learn how to replace a SIM card, please view our tutorial on how to take out the SIM card from Lenovo A7000. There are also battery contacts on the right side of the back of the phone.Then, take your microSD card.
- 9It will slide into the slot. You will know that the SD card is inserted properly by moving the finger along the side with the slot to ascertain that the SD card is not poking out. Once you have done that, you have successfully inserted the SD card into your Lenovo A7000-series phone.Gently push the microSD card into the slot.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to add a microSD card to a Lenovo A7000-series phone. If you have additional questions, comments, or suggestions, please let us know in the space below; and we will be happy to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Insert SD card into Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Grimm