Increase Battery Life with Location Mode on Lenovo A7000
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, Anonymous
You're watching VisiHow! This is a tutorial on how to manage the power consumption of "Location services" on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. As many of you may know, "Location services" can use lot of your battery charge.
- 6What we are looking for is to tap on "Mode".One tap on "Mode" will allow us to choose which "Location services" mode we would like to have. There are three types to choose:
- "High accuracy", which uses a combination of GPS, mobile networks, and our wireless network;
- "Battery saving", which only uses our wireless network and our mobile network;
- "Device only", which only uses the GPS service of our device.
This concludes our tutorial on how to change "Location mode" to conserve battery usage or to reduce power consumption on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. If you have additional questions, comments, or suggestions, please let us know in the section below. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Increase Battery Life with Location Mode on Lenovo A7000
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Alexander Avdeev, Grimm