Include Hotel Services in Printed Guest Directories
Edited by Hotelier, Robert, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In today's tutorial, we're going to explain how to include a listing and an explanation of our hotel services in our hotel printed guestroom directory. We may have various hotel services including our spa and wellness area, as well as any food and beverage outlets. We should know how to present these in our hotel guestroom directory for our guests convenience.
- 2We may also have various food and beverage outlets.This could include a breakfast area, a separate restaurant, a bar or lounge, or even a nightclub. Each of these may have different extensions, i.e.. *62 to connect to the breakfast room or *75 for the restaurant. Dialing these numbers in the guestroom phone will connect you to these areas, and we could also add in-room dining as well.Advertisement
- 3We also need to note the location of the facilities.If the spa is located on the fifth floor and its opening hours are from 9 am to 10 pm, we would need to note that as well. We would also need to note the hours for breakfast, which might be from 6:30 am to 9:00 am and might be on the lobby level. Our restaurants might be open from 11:00 until 12:00 midnight, and might be on the second floor. Our bar and lounge might be on the bottom level and open from 6 pm to 2 am. The nightclub might be on the twelfth floor and is open from 10 pm until 4 am. Our in-room dining might be open 24h, or it may have a limit as well. This is all depending on our hotels individual policies and requirements.
- 4We should also include some atmosphere information.This should be no more than one short paragraph, maybe two to three sentences describing the atmosphere of each of our outlets. We may also attach this within our guest directory, or as a separate brochure or menu. These can be separated by each dining outlet as well as in-room dining, or we might have a separate menu as well for our spa and in-room dining. They do not necessarily need to be included inside of our guestroom directory, but we may want to have them available for our guests to promote business to each of these outlets.
- 5This concludes today's tutorial on how to describe your hotel services in your printed guestroom directory.If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the space below.Advertisement
Video: Include Hotel Services in Printed Guest Directories
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Hospitality Industry
Recent edits by: Eng, Robert, Hotelier