Improve and Rejuvenate Your Skin with Mint
Edited by Witz Taluban, Robbi, Eng, Lynn
Everyone desires clear, pimple and blemish free skin. Being beautiful inside is what matters most, but let us not disregard our outer appearance. It will help us bridge connections, because remember, first impressions last, and what's more, you are sometimes judged by your physical appearance at a far glance. Next would be your body language, and at a closer look would be your personality. In addition, having great and healthy skin would also boost your confidence. Like the media portrays on television commercials that advertise skin care products, mint can miraculously repair your skin and help your appearance improve. Rejuvenate your skin with ease by using mint, and you will not have to heavily rely on commercial products. It is an inexpensive ingredient to helping you improve and rejuvenate your skin.
- 1Mint TeaAdvertisement
- Wash the fresh mint leaves. While doing this boil a pot of water.
- Afterward, put the leaves in a cup and pour a cup of hot water on it, leave it for about 10 minutes, and then drink up. If you do not want the leaves, you can use a strainer and sort it out.
- Here is a good twist. If do not want a tea, you can have lemon juice mixed with mint leaves that are grated.
- Drink at least two to three times a day.
- 2Mint facial maskAdvertisement
- You would want to the mint leaves to be grated or crushed.
- Then add drops of water after placing it into a bowl.
- Stir until it forms a paste which would be thick.
- Optionally you can add lime juice.
- 3Mint Moisturizer
- Bring the water to heat or boil.
- Place the leaves on a surface, use a knife to shorten the leaf span of the mint.
- Let the mint leaves attributes infuse with water and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Cool it down for a bit, and add some glycerin for about two tablespoons. You can add some essential oils if you want about two drops of lavender.
- Use a funnel and place it in an airtight container.
- Keep refrigerated for four to five days.
- If you had a bad day at the beach and got a sunburn, you can put mint leaves on the affected part or area.
- At all costs, do not overdose on intake of such solution, as it will bring significant amounts of side effects, like reddened skin or possible irritated skin, headache, and possible motion sickness.
- Consult your physician if you have complications from ingesting the solution.
- Avoid intake in case of pregnancy, as it may cause untimely birth and miscarriage.
Things You'll Need
- Peppermint/spearmint leaves (spearmint it more advisable)
- Mineral/distilled water
- Two tablespoon of glycerin
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Improve and Rejuvenate Your Skin with Mint. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Improve_and_Rejuvenate_Your_Skin_with_Mint
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Improve and Rejuvenate Your Skin with Mint." VisiHow, visihow.com/Improve_and_Rejuvenate_Your_Skin_with_Mint Accessed 24 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Improve and Rejuvenate Your Skin with Mint." Accessed Mar 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Improve_and_Rejuvenate_Your_Skin_with_Mint.
Categories : Mint Usage & Benefits
Recent edits by: Eng, Robbi, Witz Taluban