Import Contacts from a SIM card to Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, dgssdggsd and 10 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how you can import contacts from a SIM card to a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Import Contacts from a SIM card to Your Microsoft Lumia 535
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 Sir, I want to copy my SIM numbers to Lumia 535?
- 3.2 How can I import my contacts stored in my SIM to the phone?
- 3.3 My Nokia Lumia 540 contact didn't show?
- 3.4 I can't access the contacts and other services apart from receiving calls only from Lumia 430 dual SIM?
- 3.5 I can't save a number in my phone?
- 4 Comments
- 8This is for bringing your SIM over from an old phone, or you have contacts on your SIM that you don't have on your phone. This is a quick and easy way to import them. So press on that to begin the process.Now that we are in Settings, we need to import from SIM, which will copy contacts from your SIM card.
- 10This concludes our video on how to import contact details from an SD card to a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, then please leave them in the section below. You have been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Now, you know where to go to import contact details from a SIM card.
Video: Import Contacts from a SIM card to Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Sir, I want to copy my SIM numbers to Lumia 535?
Sir, I have Lumia 535. I want to copy my SIM card contact numbers, but there is no option to copy the contact numbers from SIM to Lumia 535
This is unusual, but you can try solving it different ways. Try to tap on "Settings", "People" and search for "import SIM contacts" there.
Another way is putting the SIM card into the previous phone and exporting contacts to the SD card or as CSV.
The third way is using the Transfer My Data tool to copy the contacts from the SIM card inserted into the or another Windows or Nokia phone and sending them over by Bluetooth.
After you succeed in transferring the contacts, address your carrier for a replacement SIM card, just in case.
How can I import my contacts stored in my SIM to the phone?
I can't find any of the contacts stored in my SIM
- 1Tap on "Settings".
- 2Tap on "People".
- 3Tap on "import SIM contacts".
This may not work, however, for some phones. You will need another phone to fix that problem.
Take the SIM card out and place it into another phone. Export all of the SIM card contacts to your SD card. You will have VCF files on your SD card. Put the SD card into your new phone. Install this application onto your new phone: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/transfer-my-data/9wzdncrfj3dr.
- 1Open the Transfer My Data application.
- 2The phone will automatically detect contacts.Tap on "import".
- 3Check or uncheck contacts to import them.Advertisement
My Nokia Lumia 540 contact didn't show?
Why it is a problem, help, please?
Your Microsoft Account is out of sync. Log into people.live.com and select Manage, Restore deleted contacts. Once you have brought the contacts up and restored them, you will want to open your phone and Sign into your Microsoft Account. Then hit Sync manually. It may take a bit of time, but your contacts will appear again.
I can't access the contacts and other services apart from receiving calls only from Lumia 430 dual SIM?
When on, the start up screen is OK but upon entering the password a dark blank screen with the time & battery seen at the top right corner only. I have tried: Removing the battery. I think it was caused by: I can't tell
Re-sync your Microsoft Account on the phone. Contacts disappear when the account is out of sync. This is because your phone stores the contacts in your Windows Live Account in a cloud. If the sync is off, then there is nothing for the phone to see.
I can't save a number in my phone?
I can't view all my contacts numbers on my phone, and I can't also save nor import from my SIM to phone
Nokia does not support saving Contacts to a SIM. If your contacts are not saving correctly, login into your Microsoft account on the phone and manually Sync them. If you ever backed up your phone or connected it to Nokia's PC Suite, then the Contacts will appear again. If they do not, make sure that you do not have 2 Step Verification enabled in your Microsoft/Windows Live Account on the PC. The code window will not appear on the phone and block you from accessing the account for Contacts.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Maria, Alma, SWAT I