Edited by Anonymous, Melsan, Alma, jess and 12 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 If you use papaya soap to chickenpox scabs, is it going to be fast healing?
- 1.2 Soap best for scars from chickenpox?
- 1.3 Does the holes can get off by using natural remedies like vitamin e even after 3 months of chickenpox?
- 1.4 Can the peeled off blisters leave deep scars? even it has been peeled by its own?
- 1.5 Do you know any natural way that will fix the problem?
- 1.6 How to get rid of chickenpox scars on face?
- 1.7 Can you tell me how can I get rid of my scars in just 1 week?
- 1.8 Skin scars and burnt, please I really do need your help, can I try my own soap like adding local black soap with honey and lemon, does that work?
- 1.9 Before 2 months ago chickenpox scars?
- 1.10 What is the most effective treatment to get rid of this scars that darkened and reddened?
- 1.11 Today is the sixth day of chickenpox, can I wash my face with soap or a face wash?
- 1.12 Hello sir! can you help me on how to remove chickenpox scars?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
If you use papaya soap to chickenpox scabs, is it going to be fast healing?
Yes, the papaya soap will let you remove any dead skin cells from your scab, and from there will make your skin layer lighter in appearance. This will in fact help to eliminate the scab from being seen easily on your skin.
Unfortunately, papaya soap cannot help chickenpox heal fast as it needs to have proper medication for it to be healed. The papaya soap can only remove dead skin from the scabs, and it will not help heal the wound.
Soap best for scars from chickenpox?
There are many soaps that claim to be able to remove any scars from chickenpox, but which are valid? Here are some of the top picks which are proven to be effective in reducing or eliminating chickenpox scars:
- New Dawn Acne and Chickenpox Scar Relief and Removal Soap Bar (3x15g) Trial Pack - This cleansing bar is 100% organic and made from natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Lavender Oil, Patchouli, and Rose Geranium. This can be used to keep the face and entire body well-hydrated, nourished, healthy, and scar-free. This is commonly paired with Mederma (50g).
- Kojie San Pure Kojic Acid Soap (175g) - This soap is made from organic ingredients such as vegetable extracts, VCO, pure Kojic acid, vitamin C, and orange extract. Kojic acid is well-known for its lightening, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties which help minimize chickenpox scars while keeping your skin protected from harmful pathogens to prevent further infection and scarring. This is proven effective and safe in achieving a whiter and blemish-free skin.
Does the holes can get off by using natural remedies like vitamin e even after 3 months of chickenpox?
I got chickenpox in 17th of February .. Got medical treatment the bumps gone in nearly about 25 -30 days, but still some holes and many scars are left...
Used revise cream and supatret cream for filling holes.. but not getting any results, please help sir..
Getting the scars to go away will really require a lot of patience as it can't happen overnight or just after a few weeks.
The best option is to use Contractubex. You just need to apply it to the affected area at the beginning and end of the day. It will help if you will drink vitamin C supplements as that will also help your skin to be able to rejuvenate faster.
Can the peeled off blisters leave deep scars? even it has been peeled by its own?
It's still has red thing on the wound, when the blister was peeled off
Redness or other forms of hyperpigmentation can persist for months, even in excess of a year. Wearing sunscreen can help prevent it from being permanent. If you notice any scarring and are concerned, speak to a dermatologist and get a diagnosis of your specific problem.
Do you know any natural way that will fix the problem?
I had chickenpox 4/5 and they left dark, discoloured scarring on my forehead. Do you know any natural method I can use to get rid of them?
Try rubbing a small amount of honey or Aloe Vera over the scars daily. Both of these are relatively gentle treatments that can help your skin get back to better health. You'll also want to wear sunscreen daily, as that can help lighten your skin and prevent damaged areas - like scars - from getting worse.
How to get rid of chickenpox scars on face?
Facial skin is very delicate, and as such any action you take to remove facial scarring should be approved by a dermatologist first. That said, regular use of sunscreen, drinking enough water, and application of Aloe Vera gel can produce good results.
Can you tell me how can I get rid of my scars in just 1 week?
Unfortunately, it's just not possible to get rid of scarring in a week. Skin rejuvenation is a process that will take weeks, if not months, before results can be seen. Follow some of the above steps to get yourself started. These include drinking water, using topical ointments and sunscreen, and buying specialized soaps. Above all, please be patient. Trying to force your skin to improve fast could have adverse effects. You should also check out this article to learn more.
Skin scars and burnt, please I really do need your help, can I try my own soap like adding local black soap with honey and lemon, does that work?
I suffered from skin disease since 1996 that left my skin with black spot that look like burns, I can't wear dresses that expose my legs because I feel ashamed, how can I get my skin back in shape, whenever I try to use all those creams they end up bleaching my skin and the affected areas get darker
If you apply the honey and lemon, only concentrate on the dark spots and not all of your skin. This way you are only lightening that area. Be careful using any cream that lightens skin because it can damage the skin over a period of time. Even natural lighteners can burn the skin. Before night, apply aloe vera to any irritated portions of your skin. You may also want to add some potato juice to your concoction. Grate a potato and squeeze all of the liquid out. Store in the refrigerator. The potato will lessen any possible skin irritation.
Before 2 months ago chickenpox scars?
Hi, my age is 27, 2 months ago I had chickenpox scars that are still on my face. I used eurokroma, angel face wash, tab taken ovit m, aster. Still not gone, help me
Whatever cream you use, it can 6 months of the proper application before you see results. You will want to try one product at a time so that you can determine after 60 days if it is working. You may also want to look into applying a collagen cream to the area to help puff up any indentations from the scar. Look for a cream that promises to help with fine lines and wrinkles in the face skincare aisle of the pharmacy.
What is the most effective treatment to get rid of this scars that darkened and reddened?
I just recovered from chickenpox 2 weeks ago and it left a lot of marks on my face..
You are still in the healing time zone. During the next few weeks, you will want to apply Vitamin E to all of the areas that are still healing. After 6 weeks is when you will be able to really see if any scars were left behind and then can treat them with the methods mentioned in this article.
Today is the sixth day of chickenpox, can I wash my face with soap or a face wash?
Today is the sixth day of chickenpox, can I wash my face with soap or a face wash. I have tried: I was but now I feel little good. I think it was caused by: I don't know
Whatever soap you use, make sure it is a cream based one. Right now you do not want to dry out your face or make any of the chickenpox burst because this can cause scars. Rub gently with your hands and not a face cloth. Cetaphil is a good cream based face soap. When you are done washing your face, immediately apply Coconut oil mixed with Vitamin E. This will keep your face moisturized as well as work as an antibacterial to fight any possible further infection.
Hello sir! can you help me on how to remove chickenpox scars?
I got scars all over my face, can you help me sir, what should I do with those scars?. I have tried: I used anti fungal and antibacterial creme. I think it was caused by: I scratched it
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Chickenpox
Recent edits by: Doug Collins, harris shera, kunu