Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I want to restore my phone itel 1353?
I want to restore my phone itel 1353
- 1Download and extract Research Download Tool.Run "ResearchDownload.exe" in the "bin" folder.
- 2Download PAC firmware.
- 3Click the "Load packet" button.
- 4Select the PAC file from step 2.
- 5Click the settings icon and uncheck any unwanted items.You can leave them all in too.
- 6Click "Start downloading".Flashing will begin.
- 7Connect your smartphone to your computer with the supplied USB cable.Press and hold the volume-down button while connecting to your computer to enter the flashing mode.
- You may need to install additional VCOM drivers.
- 8After you see "Passed", click "Stop downloading".
- 9Disconnect the smartphone and boot it up.
How to unlock my itel 1353, lock screen?
How to unlock my itel 1353, lock screen
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng