Edited by kinno1, Calob Horton, Inukshuk, chandra and 19 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I've found out that my wife is talking to someone she met while we were on vacation. She accidentally backed up her pictures to a dropbox that was a mutual one and I saw several pics of him and her. My daughter's are suspecting as well as she will not let anyone have her phone and is very protective. We know something is going on but would like to see the text messages like everyone else. She currently has a new phone HTC 831C?
- 1.2 Actually I just need to recover text messages on my phone; I was told you could do that by just entering your phone number on a PC?
- 1.3 My boyfriend has a Straight Talk phone and I just want to make sure he isn't cheating. How can I do this without him knowing?
- 1.4 I have bought a new iPhone 4. Never put an apple ID into it but I suspect my girlfriend has, how do I tell what has been done to my phone?
- 1.5 I need to know how did my girlfriend get a complete history of my text messages?
- 1.6 I was on a site that claimed they can remotely access text messages without the owners knowledge, is this true?
- 1.7 How can I see, without touching the phone, who's been e-mailing my boyfriend or calling his cellphone?
- 1.8 Want to know why he is always on his phone until I come into the room then he puts it away. Want to see who he is messaging, emails, and Facebook?
- 1.9 Question about tracking my physical location from my phone?
- 1.10 I know his Apple ID and password to access iMessage on my Mac but I know he will get a notification if I do. Is there any way I can make it so that he cannot get a notification?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I've found out that my wife is talking to someone she met while we were on vacation. She accidentally backed up her pictures to a dropbox that was a mutual one and I saw several pics of him and her. My daughter's are suspecting as well as she will not let anyone have her phone and is very protective. We know something is going on but would like to see the text messages like everyone else. She currently has a new phone HTC 831C?
I would like to see if I can see her text messages from another device without her knowing it.
Oh my! You have seen pics already of the two of them together and could they have possibly been innocently taken while you were on vacation? You can use any one of the spy apps mentioned on this page or in the VisiHow article to monitor her phone for further proof and she would not know.
Actually I just need to recover text messages on my phone; I was told you could do that by just entering your phone number on a PC?
Just don't know what software to use
Because you did not specify what type of phone you had here are some VisiHow articles with information on retrieving text messages:
My boyfriend has a Straight Talk phone and I just want to make sure he isn't cheating. How can I do this without him knowing?
I want to try to look at my boyfriend's past texts/pictures/calls/voicemails that he has deleted.. is there a way to do this?
As long as his phone has an iOS or Android operating system you can use a spy app. They will not show previously deleted items but once you are monitoring with an app you can see what he deleted as if it was never deleted.
I have bought a new iPhone 4. Never put an apple ID into it but I suspect my girlfriend has, how do I tell what has been done to my phone?
I noticed that I had music on my phone, and other settings like find my phone and I had deleted some contacts, now this has all disappeared and I have contacts back that I deleted. Can I tell if she has added any apps or getting a copy of my messages
You can detect spyware on your iPhone and here is the VisiHow article that tells you how to do that, Detect Spyware on Your iPhone. There may be no spyware on your iPhone but you could have a phone that was returned to the store with another iTunes account still associated with it and there was a delay in removal or the phone reverted to the previous iTunes account since no new account was assigned.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I think my boyfriend is either talking back with his ex or some other female and he has these weird text that comes up on his phone as just like 5 #s sent it to him. He tends to have a problem Factory Resetting his phone. He does it at least 4 maybe 5 tim
I need to know how did my girlfriend get a complete history of my text messages?
Old very old text messages in and out going messages there were two that were made when we separated 3 months ago that annoyed her, she has accessed my prepaid Straight Talk account in some way, I do not think she can go through the same scrutiny. I want to stop this invasion of privacy and help her off her hi horse, she changed phone numbers a year ago when we started dating, but yesterday admitted that there were only text messages of her turning down advances from other men! I wonder how they got her new number to start with
First, you should install anti-spyware on your phone and you can read about how to do so here:
It is pretty impossible to get deleted messages from 3 months ago but once you put a spy app on her phone such as Auto Forward, you will be able to see all the data on her phone including any older messages still there. Auto Forward will be your best option because you do not install anything on her phone which means you do not have to physically have the phone. The tit for tat game that you want to play can be dangerous. Instead, if you do find spyware on your phone you can see if it is illegal to monitor like that in your region. If you can prove it was her she could be charged. That means that if she catches you doing the same thing you could also be charged.
I was on a site that claimed they can remotely access text messages without the owners knowledge, is this true?
Can I access a phone without an app and see its messages?
With a reputable app like Auto Forward, you can see text messages without touching their phone to install an app. Any reputable app like the one mentioned will cost you money. Do not trust the so called free ones that need you to just answer a few surveys. Those are usually just sites phishing for data and any activation code is fake.
How can I see, without touching the phone, who's been e-mailing my boyfriend or calling his cellphone?
I've lived with this man for more than 14 years in a common-law marriage, though my state doesn't recognize common-law marriages. Out of the blue, he tells me he's going to sell his home in 6 months, that though he is the owner and has paid it off in full, since his mother never had a Will, the house was "part of the estate" and "in effect, a rental property all these years", so he "owes his three siblings $260K split three ways, and has to sell the house in six months, and is ending our relationship, which came totally out of the blue because we sleep together every night and snug before falling to sleep, him holding my hand. Suddenly, out of the blue, he tells me, I've not been in love with you for many years, and "I will help you with money to help you transition like a divorce."
I have been totally faithful to him for all these years. Now I want to see if he's been cheating with another woman. How can I check his e-mail and his cellphone records, without him knowing. (if that can be done)? He is a very private person and computer savvy on most things, even has his own web site)
His abrupt change in behavior might have been a long-planned move or just a recent desire. There are three main actions you can take to fulfil your curiosity and find out what has happened.
- The first one, as you have been in a common-law marriage and might have purchased the SIM card for the phone for your name, is calling your carrier up and requesting the itemization of the call and message numbers for a certain range of dates (you may also be able to do that on the web site of the carrier or at the office of the carrier).
- The second one, which is less likely to be true in this case, is using a shared computer: he might keep his email logged on, and you can just open the email box and read his messages (considering he did not mind that in the past).
- The third one, which should definitely work, is hiring a private investigator who will, over time, find out more details and even look into the past about your partner.
Want to know why he is always on his phone until I come into the room then he puts it away. Want to see who he is messaging, emails, and Facebook?
Want to know if it is another woman, it looks so guilty
If you can get his phone while is he is otherwise occupied that would be a free way to check or you can install a spy app. Just because he puts his phone down does not mean that he is doing something bad. It could just be his way of paying attention to you immediately. I pause something I am watching or put down my phone if my husband enters the room and it is so that I can give him my undivided attention for whatever he wants to ask for instance.
Question about tracking my physical location from my phone?
My girlfriend has been tracking my phone through Viber messages, somehow she has been able to find my location, which is fine because I have nothing to hide, but some of the locations are not where I am. Can someone be using my phones IP address or in some other way using my phone in someway. Because I live on the other side of town where in the one case she saw I was at someone's house I have never been before. It's strange, but as I said she has sent me screen shots of what looks like I'm at someone else's house when actually I'm sitting in my own home. Thank you for any help you can provide.
Locations from social media applications like Viber are hardly reliable. Unless she is using a reputable spy app she will not be able to really know where you are. Viber can use current location or previous where it last saved if your location is not checked on in your phone.
I know his Apple ID and password to access iMessage on my Mac but I know he will get a notification if I do. Is there any way I can make it so that he cannot get a notification?
My boyfriend and I live 1,000 miles apart and not knowing if he is messing around with other girls is killing me.
Using an app like mSpy or FlexiSpy will be easier to use if you have his log in details and he will not get notification. You also could just check and if he is cheating he has to answer for it and if he is not you can say that you logged into the wrong account by accident because somehow it was saved in your Mac under his iTunes account.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Jay, Maria, VisiHow