Edited by Alma, Dougie, arunneo, Eng and 10 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I want to do update firmware for my Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S.so,please give me that?
- 1.2 Where we can download all of the download tools to upgrade my SHW-M250 to Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean?
- 1.3 I want to upgrade my Galaxy S2 kt shm-m250k to international version OS?
- 1.4 How can I upgrade my phone to the newest version?
- 1.5 Is it safe to update firmware in my device?
- 1.6 How can I update my Samsung Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S?
- 1.7 Currently, I have no operating software on my mobile please help me?
- 1.8 I want to update my S2 I9100 to Jelly Bean official. Can you let me know how can I do this?
- 1.9 How can I update my Galaxy S2 to Android Jellybean 4.1.2?
- 1.10 Hi Sir, how can I change or root my Samsung SHW-M250S to international version with updated Android version?
- 1.11 Sensor not working issue, please tell me how to flash Korean M250 file and working sensor?
- 1.12 I install software i9100 on m250 so phone restart again & again?
- 1.13 My phone is not connecting with my PC?
- 1.14 I bought this phone from a friend but I don't know how to operate the camera, it is not working so I'm looking into internet for a solution?
- 1.15 How long does it take for Odin3 to finish? It is already an half an hour?
- 1.16 After 70% updating cancelling error occurred, cancel download?
- 1.17 I want to m250s flash file if you have please help me BASE(GT-I9100) VER(M250SKRUE21/M250SKRUE21/M250SKRUD18/M250SKRUD18) HIDVER(M250SKRUE21/M250SKRUE21/M250SKRUD18/M250SKRUD18)?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
I want to do update firmware for my Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S.so,please give me that?
Help me please sir
Now I live in Myanmar. current time is 1:47 am.so,quick for me.this is very important.sir where do you live in?
In order for you to be able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S2 you can in fact update the device using the Samsung tool. Here is the link that you can in fact download so that you will be able to download the program to help upgrade your device:
After downloading this tool from this link perform the steps below:
1. Open up the software
2. Choose next to get past the agreement
3. You will reach the prompt to turn off the device and remove the battery so perform these steps
4. Place the battery back into the device and press the power + volume down key
5. When your device says downloading press the volume up key
6. Plug your device into your computer
7. Press the start download button
8. The computer will tell you updating do not disconnect
This will in fact download the newest software to your device. For more information visit this link below:
See more questions like this: Korean SHW-M250s for update. Can it get an update? Please help me
Where we can download all of the download tools to upgrade my SHW-M250 to Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean?
I downloaded ODIN, pit file and Samsung USB driver, but I can't find where to download the firmware.
You can download the firmware from this web page. This is Jelly Bean for SHW-M250K (Korean, KT olleh). You do not need other tools to upgrade your Samsung S2: you should have just ODIN, firmware, and, optionally, USB drivers for the Samsung phone if your OS fails to recognize it (please check our tutorial on how to upgrade your S2 to Jelly Bean).
I want to upgrade my Galaxy S2 kt shm-m250k to international version OS?
I want to change operating system
When I upgraded my Galaxy S2 to the International OS version, I used the tutorial from the VisiHow article on this page and Android Help's Tutorial. If you use the Android Help's methods, it is at your own risk because this can brick your device. I tested it with two used S2 devices that I purchased online for my children. One device upgraded just fine while the other was bricked. I was able to recover the bricked device but it was a tedious and frustrating process.
How can I upgrade my phone to the newest version?
I want to upgrade that why I'm asking
If you have a Samsung, then use one of the methods posted in the VisiHow article or in the answers on this page. Kies is the best way to update if you can and the second choice would be SamMobile. Be careful trusting that ROM websites have the correct ROM for your device posted. There are major websites such as ROMKingz and SamMobile that do not post ROM with viruses or incorrectly labeled.
Is it safe to update firmware in my device?
I am using m250k I want to update my device but there is a problem it is of latest firmware
In the future, please be more specific with what the problem is. Is your phone now bricked or in a boot loop? Can you not make calls because the APN and IMEI settings are not assigned properly? After you upgrade OS, you should always put your phone into Recovery Mode and choose Wipe Cache Partition. Once the phone reboots, go back to Recovery and choose Clear Dalvik Cache. If you did not root your device, this also can cause issues if the ROM did not come from your cellphone manufacturers PC companion program or their website. You may also have tried to install a different Galaxy ROM that is not compatible for your device.
How can I update my Samsung Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S?
I want to update ICS to JB. How can I update my Korean Samsung Galaxy S2?
To find a compatible ROM to install on your Samsung Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S, you simply need to search the XDA Forums for your specific device -- in this case, the SHW-M250S -- and download a ROM from the results that show up. Then, after the ROM has downloaded, you can follow the steps in the great VisiHow article below to learn how to flash the ROM so you can update your phone to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Here's a couple links to ROMs that are compatible and specifically made with your particular Samsung Galaxy S2 model in mind:
Currently, I have no operating software on my mobile please help me?
There was an error while upgrading my SHW m 250s. Please help me to re-download an operating software to my mobile, it's an emergency because my phone is not working, please reply soon sir
Put your phone into Recovery Mode. Wipe Data/Factory reset the device. Then Wipe Cache Partition. This should fix your issue. If it does not, try to reinstall the OS from Kies or SamMobile. If your phone is still not working, check to see if you still have an assigned IMEI number.
I want to update my S2 I9100 to Jelly Bean official. Can you let me know how can I do this?
Please help me out in this area as I know very less about updating
You can update to Jelly Bean following the tutorial on this page. As of now, the OS is widely available for your device in Kies. Since you are not familiar with updating OS, Kies is your best option to avoid issues such as bricking your device. Always use the Wipe Cache Partition option from the Recovery Menu after you are done updating the device. This removes any conflicts between the new and old OS.
How can I update my Galaxy S2 to Android Jellybean 4.1.2?
I cannot find exactly the file and CM for my Galaxy S2 and if possible please send me the file that I need to update. Kindly regards
Follow the process on how to update your Galaxy S2 to Jellybean 4.1.2 from this YouTube Tutorial. Keep in mind that using an older version of OS can cause conflict with some apps. Now apps are geared to operate on 5.0 Lollipop and higher.
Hi Sir, how can I change or root my Samsung SHW-M250S to international version with updated Android version?
How can I change or root my Samsung SHW-M250S to the international version with updated Android version, because my problem is on text messaging they have 160 character limits ?
Check out the VisiHow article titled Bypass SMS Limit in Samsung Galaxy S2 (Korean Version). Try the suggestions from the article first before attempting to install OS on your device. As you can see in an above answer, the M250S version can be bricked when you attempt to install the International OS.
Sensor not working issue, please tell me how to flash Korean M250 file and working sensor?
I'm converting my S2 SHW m250s vs i9100 and after that, the Sensor was not working. I flashed Korean version back, but it is not working
Hard reset the device. Then choose Wipe Cache Partition from the Recovery Menu. Your phone should work not but if it does not, then connect to Kies and use one of their diagnostic/recovery options. Switching back and forth between the different OS versions has caused conflict.
I install software i9100 on m250 so phone restart again & again?
No recovery open. I recovery opened with PC. Now it is not opening because cell restated after logo
If you are trying to hard reset your device, use the hard keys to get into the Recovery Menu. Kies may not be detecting anymore because you are in a boot loop so there is not enough time for the program to connect with the phone. The hard keys will respond to hard reset. If they fail, pull the battery for 5 minutes before attempting again.
My phone is not connecting with my PC?
My phone is not connecting with my PC. I have tried: I connect data cable but only charging
- 1If you have a Samsung, select More in the Settings. Then go to USB.Open your phone dialer and input *#0808#.
- 2Your USB Settings will appear.
- 3Find within the settings menu, MTP+ADB.
- 4If they are already enabled then toggle off/on a few times.Enable these by clicking OK.
- 5Make sure your USB debugging is enabled.
- 6If you still can't connect, remove the battery on your device for a few minutes and then try to connect.
I bought this phone from a friend but I don't know how to operate the camera, it is not working so I'm looking into internet for a solution?
How to use the camera on the phone. I have tried: I have not try any. I think it was caused by: Security
- 1Open Settings.
- 2Go to Applications Manager.
- 3Find Camera in the list.
- 4Clear Data and then Force Stop the app.
- 5Enable the WiFi if it is not already on.
- 6Tap it and choose Software Update.In Main Settings, find About Phone.
This should solve your camera issue. If you still can't connect to the camera on the device, hard reset the device. The camera may have a hardware issue that is causing it to not work properly if both solutions still do not let you operate the camera on the device.
How long does it take for Odin3 to finish? It is already an half an hour?
How long does it take for Odin3 to finish? It is already an half an hour?
Power off the device. Then remove the battery and hold down both Volume buttons. You want to do this while still connected to the PC and Odin3 up on your PC ready to go. You need to be in Download Mode first, before you connect to Oding3 which is why it is taking so long for you.
After 70% updating cancelling error occurred, cancel download?
After 70% updating error occurred, cancel download. I have tried: I am doing the same procedure directions given by you
Do a hard reset and then Wipe Cache Partition. Put your phone in download mode as explained in an above answer. Repeat the installation process.
I want to m250s flash file if you have please help me BASE(GT-I9100) VER(M250SKRUE21/M250SKRUE21/M250SKRUD18/M250SKRUD18) HIDVER(M250SKRUE21/M250SKRUE21/M250SKRUD18/M250SKRUD18)?
I want to flash this m250s Korean the software has been corrupted I want to upgrade the software
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
I want to do update firmware for my Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S.so,please give me that. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 1, 2017, from http://visihow.com/I_want_to_do_update_firmware_for_my_galaxy_s2_SHW-M250S.so,pls_give_me_that
MLA (Modern Language Association) "I want to do update firmware for my Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S.so,please give me that." VisiHow, visihow.com/I_want_to_do_update_firmware_for_my_galaxy_s2_SHW-M250S.so,pls_give_me_that Accessed 1 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "I want to do update firmware for my Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S.so,please give me that." Accessed May 1, 2017. http://visihow.com/I_want_to_do_update_firmware_for_my_galaxy_s2_SHW-M250S.so,pls_give_me_that.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: moses, VisiHow, tons88