Edited by Melsan, Alma, Dougie-1, Eng and 1 other
Questions and Answers
I want to convert my Galaxy S4 from easy mode to normal mode?
Samsung Galaxy S4 from easy to normal modes
I believe that your phone is currently in Starter Mode or Easy mode. If you wanted to set your phone back to Standard mode that you can enjoy your phone with all the applications on screen just like other Androids do.
Here are the easy steps on how you can set it back to Standard or normal mode:
1. On your phone. Simply tap the soft menu key located on the left side of your home button and a menu on screen will pop up.
2. In the settings menu, you will see there, tabs for connections, My Device, Accounts and More. Select the second option for My Devices then scroll down and look for Home screen mode.
3. You will find there Starter mode and the Standard mode. Currently it is on Starter mode or Easy mode, select Standard mode or normal mode for you to change it back to a normal view with all the apps and advanced actions that you could do on the phone. Apply the settings you change to Standard and everything will go back properly.
You can change this setting from being in easy mode to standard mode by using the steps that I have provided below so that you can make the transition the easiest way:
1. Go to settings in your device
2. Tap on the my device tab in your phone
3. Tap on Home Screen Mode
4. In this menu tap on standard mode to make the selection
5. This will turn your device back to the standard mode and out of the Easy mode on your device
Here is a video with the steps:
How to go back to standard mode on home screen tried everything?
I need to go back to standard mode on my home page it won't let me
In order for you to be able to get back to the standard mode on your device you will in fact need to go to your settings menu so that you can in fact fix your current situation. Follow my steps below so that I will be able to help you with your current situation. Here are the steps below:
1. Go to settings
2. Go to the My Device tab
3. Tap on the Home Screen Mode option
4. Tap on Standard Mode
5. This will change your mode from Easy to Standard mode on your device
Also you can view the video on changing your mode on your device by watching the video below:
When I complete all the steps my phone informed me that this standard mode is enabled?
I want my home screen standard mode
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
I want to convert my Galaxy S4 from easy mode to normal mode. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/I_want_to_convert_my_galaxy_S4_from_easy_mode_to_normal_mode
MLA (Modern Language Association) "I want to convert my Galaxy S4 from easy mode to normal mode." VisiHow, visihow.com/I_want_to_convert_my_galaxy_S4_from_easy_mode_to_normal_mode Accessed 25 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "I want to convert my Galaxy S4 from easy mode to normal mode." Accessed May 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/I_want_to_convert_my_galaxy_S4_from_easy_mode_to_normal_mode.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: Eng, Dougie-1, Alma