Edited by VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I want to block the person who is using my WiFi network?
Some unwanted users use my WiFi network and I want to block those users from using my WiFi network
- 2You will see all of the users connected to your WiFi network.Launch the application and tap on "Refresh".
- 3Tap on a user, and you will see a screen with "MAC Address".
- 4Write the "MAC Address" value down.
- 5Enter your router IP into a browser on the computer that is connected to the router.
- 6Log in to the router.
- 7The location may vary for this setting; so, you may need to search for it in the manual for the router.Find security options.
- 8In the security section, click something similar to MAC Filtering.
- 9Clicking an option to add a device
- 10Now, type the MAC address of the device to be blocked.
- 11Save the settings.
- 12Change it to something secure (use numbers, signs, and capital letters) and save the settings.Find an option to change the password for your WiFi connection.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
I want to block the person who is using my WiFi network. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/I_want_to_block_the_person_who_is_using_my_WiFi_network
MLA (Modern Language Association) "I want to block the person who is using my WiFi network." VisiHow, visihow.com/I_want_to_block_the_person_who_is_using_my_WiFi_network Accessed 29 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "I want to block the person who is using my WiFi network." Accessed May 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/I_want_to_block_the_person_who_is_using_my_WiFi_network.
Categories : Networking