Edited by VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I want to block the person who is using my WiFi network?
Some unwanted users use my WiFi network and I want to block those users from using my WiFi network
- 2You will see all of the users connected to your WiFi network.Launch the application and tap on "Refresh".
- 3Tap on a user, and you will see a screen with "MAC Address".
- 4Write the "MAC Address" value down.
- 5Enter your router IP into a browser on the computer that is connected to the router.
- 6Log in to the router.
- 7The location may vary for this setting; so, you may need to search for it in the manual for the router.Find security options.
- 8In the security section, click something similar to MAC Filtering.
- 9Clicking an option to add a device
- 10Now, type the MAC address of the device to be blocked.
- 11Save the settings.
- 12Change it to something secure (use numbers, signs, and capital letters) and save the settings.Find an option to change the password for your WiFi connection.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Networking