Edited by VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I want to block the person who is using my WiFi network?
Some unwanted users use my WiFi network and I want to block those users from using my WiFi network
- 2Launch the application and tap on "Refresh".You will see all of the users connected to your WiFi network.
- 3Tap on a user, and you will see a screen with "MAC Address".
- 4Write the "MAC Address" value down.
- 5Enter your router IP into a browser on the computer that is connected to the router.
- 6Log in to the router.
- 7Find security options.The location may vary for this setting; so, you may need to search for it in the manual for the router.
- 8In the security section, click something similar to MAC Filtering.
- 9Clicking an option to add a device
- 10Now, type the MAC address of the device to be blocked.
- 11Save the settings.
- 12Find an option to change the password for your WiFi connection.Change it to something secure (use numbers, signs, and capital letters) and save the settings.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Networking