Edited by elly njones, suraj kaushal, Eng, hooktm and 14 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to factory reset my phone itel model:it1403+?
- 1.2 How to reset itel 1401 smartphone?
- 1.3 How can I reset my phone, an itel iNote running on Jelly Bean?
- 1.4 I want to restore my itel it 1500?
- 1.5 What am I to do to itel Grand it1500, it suddenly when blank?
- 1.6 How to flash itel it1503 phone?
- 1.7 itel 5620 switches itself after showing illegal use?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to factory reset my phone itel model:it1403+?
I tried to press the volume down and up together, then power, but it did not work and I did not see any Android logo
- 1Turn off the itel 1403+.
- 2Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button.
- 3Release the buttons the minute that you see the phone begin to boot up and the itel logo appears.
- 4The Android man lying on his back should appear.
- 5Click the Volume Up to enter the Recovery Mode.
- 6Use the volume buttons to navigate and power button to confirm your selections of Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
How to reset itel 1401 smartphone?
How to reset itel 1401 smartphone
You can see two different button combinations to hard reset itel devices in the VisiHow page How can I reset my itel IT1351 if I have forgotten my Gmail account. The 1351 reset method should be the one you try first.
How can I reset my phone, an itel iNote running on Jelly Bean?
Volume up and power give me some sort of test
Volume down and power just shows an Android robot and after some time the phone reboots. Pressing both also shows an Android robot
Once you see the Android Robot you want to release the Volume down and Power. If you do not enter the Recovery Menu right away, then click the Power or Volume key quickly once. This should enter you into the Recovery Menu.
I want to restore my itel it 1500?
Restore my phone which has a password on it
You can restore your phone using your Google Account. Make several attempts until you see the option of Forgot Password. You can then use your Google Account to bypass the lock. If you do not remember what your Google Account is, then go to Google Accounts Recovery to gain access to your Google Credentials.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to unlock itel 1500, phone is locked by using the wrong pattern
What am I to do to itel Grand it1500, it suddenly when blank?
It happens most of the times, but now it is just happening even after resetting my phone so many times, what am I to do?
Take off the back cover and remove the battery. Press firmly all over the back of the phone as if you were pressing something together. So fingers pushing on the back while your other hand holds the front of the screen. Put the battery back in and turn on the phone. There might be a loose connection that you fixes back into place and now the screen will work. If not, then you have a hardware issue and the phone will need to be repaired.
How to flash itel it1503 phone?
My phone blocked, please help me
You can see in this YouTube Tutorial how to unlock your phone. Follow the process exactly to get your phone working again.
itel 5620 switches itself after showing illegal use?
itel 5620 reboots, it shows a short note "illegal use power off" then it will switch itself please I need help. Or is there any code to format itel phone thanks. I have tried: No. I think it was caused by: Removed battery without switch off.
Actually, it is your SIM card giving you this message. Contact your carrier and request a new SIM card. You can try to restore it with the Volcano method mentioned above. Use these commands in Volcano once you have installed it on your PC and connected your itel 5620:
- 1Read Flash.
- 2Do Format.
- 3Write Backup Flash.
- 4Select Do Format again.
- 5Otherwise, connect the phone back to the Volcano program in the PC and perform a hard reset.Disconnect and see if your phone is working properly.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: modou03, usif m sesay, Maria