Edited by Melina82, Eng, zephaniah, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I tried to hard reset my Android phone it 1406, but nothing?
I tried to hard reset my Android phone it 1406, but nothing
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I want to hard reset my itel 1407 since I lost the pattern?
Lost pattern and I want to reset it
- 1Run "ResearchDownload.exe" in the "bin" folder.Download, extract, and launch Research Download Tool.
- 3Click the "Load packet" button.
- 4Select the PAC file from step 2.
- 5Click the settings icon and uncheck any unwanted items.
- 6Click "Start downloading" to flashing the smartphone.
- 7Press and hold the volume-down button while connecting to your computer to enter the flashing mode.Connect your smartphone to your computer with the supplied USB cable.
- You may need to install additional VCOM drivers.
- 8After you see "Passed", click "Stop downloading".
- 9Disconnect the smartphone and boot it up.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to hard reset itel it1351E
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: zephaniah, Eng, Melina82