Edited by Melina82, Eng, zephaniah, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I tried to hard reset my Android phone it 1406, but nothing?
I tried to hard reset my Android phone it 1406, but nothing
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I want to hard reset my itel 1407 since I lost the pattern?
Lost pattern and I want to reset it
- 1Download, extract, and launch Research Download Tool.Run "ResearchDownload.exe" in the "bin" folder.
- 2Download your itel 1407 PAC firmware.
- 3Click the "Load packet" button.
- 4Select the PAC file from step 2.
- 5Click the settings icon and uncheck any unwanted items.
- 6Click "Start downloading" to flashing the smartphone.
- 7Connect your smartphone to your computer with the supplied USB cable.Press and hold the volume-down button while connecting to your computer to enter the flashing mode.
- You may need to install additional VCOM drivers.
- 8After you see "Passed", click "Stop downloading".
- 9Disconnect the smartphone and boot it up.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
I tried to hard reset my Android phone it 1406, but nothing? . (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/I_tried_to_hard_reset_my_Android_phone_it_1406_but_nothing
MLA (Modern Language Association) " I tried to hard reset my Android phone it 1406, but nothing? ." VisiHow, visihow.com/I_tried_to_hard_reset_my_Android_phone_it_1406_but_nothing Accessed 25 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. " I tried to hard reset my Android phone it 1406, but nothing? ." Accessed Mar 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/I_tried_to_hard_reset_my_Android_phone_it_1406_but_nothing.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: zephaniah, Eng, Melina82