Edited by DK 62, Eng, stevie0508, Donna and 5 others
Questions and Answers
I'm trying to work out how to open my Samsung Galaxy s GT19000 to replace SIM card?
Opening up to replace SIM on a Galaxy S GT19000. I have tried: Nothing yet
- 1Turn off the phone.
- 2Turn it over in order to see the back cover.
- 3Locate a notch at the bottom of the phone between the cover and the phone.
- 4It should come off.Place your fingernail into the notch and pull the cover towards you.
- 5Take off the cover by pulling it up gently and moving your fingers from the bottom up to the middle.
- 6Remove the battery by pushing the bottom part of it towards the contacts and then pulling it up.
- 7The SIM card slot is located above the battery to the right.
- 8The non-chambered end should come into the slot first.The SIM card should be pushed in with the contacts facing downwards.
If I cannot locate my USB cord, how can I transfer a video from my phone to my laptop?
I am trying to transfer a video from my phone without my USB cord to my laptop, is that possible? I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: Nothing, can't locate my USB cord
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Lugy, stephanie beckett, VisiHow