Edited by DK 62, Eng, stevie0508, Donna and 5 others
Questions and Answers
I'm trying to work out how to open my Samsung Galaxy s GT19000 to replace SIM card?
Opening up to replace SIM on a Galaxy S GT19000. I have tried: Nothing yet
- 1Turn off the phone.
- 2Turn it over in order to see the back cover.
- 3Locate a notch at the bottom of the phone between the cover and the phone.
- 4It should come off.Place your fingernail into the notch and pull the cover towards you.
- 5Take off the cover by pulling it up gently and moving your fingers from the bottom up to the middle.
- 6Remove the battery by pushing the bottom part of it towards the contacts and then pulling it up.
- 7The SIM card slot is located above the battery to the right.
- 8The non-chambered end should come into the slot first.The SIM card should be pushed in with the contacts facing downwards.
If I cannot locate my USB cord, how can I transfer a video from my phone to my laptop?
I am trying to transfer a video from my phone without my USB cord to my laptop, is that possible? I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: Nothing, can't locate my USB cord
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Lugy, stephanie beckett, VisiHow