Edited by malek, Anonymous, Calob Horton
Questions and Answers
I have music on my Microsoft Zune app on my computer that I would like to transfer to my Samsung Galaxy S4?
I have music on my Microsoft Zune app on my computer that I would like to transfer to my Samsung Galaxy S4. Is it possible?
Yes, it is possible to put your songs from your Microsoft Zune application on your computer onto your Samsung Galaxy S4. However, this will only work for songs that you have purchased through the Zune Marketplace. These songs are DRM-free, and will be playable on your Samsung Galaxy S4. However, if you ever used ZunePass to download songs, you unfortunately will not be able to play these songs on your Samsung Galaxy S4, since they are DRM-protected and must be used by official Zune software.
To transfer your DRM-free songs that you have purchased from the Zune Marketplace, do the following:
- Open your Zune software.
- Highlight and right-click one of the Zune Marketplace songs you want to transfer.
- Click Properties.
- Note where your music is saved.
- Go to that folder and drag the albums and/or songs that you want to transfer to your computer's Music folder.
- Download and install the original Samsung Kies.
- Open Kies and plug your Samsung Galaxy S4 into your computer.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to connect the software to your phone.
- Click the Music tab in Kies.
- Click the Create a playlist button next to the tab.
- In the new playlist, click the Plus sign under the View button.
- Select all of the music you want to transfer from your Music folder, and click Open.
- Right-click your new playlist and click Transfer to device.
It's a long process, but this will allow you to transfer your Zune Marketplace songs to your Samsung Galaxy S4.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: Anonymous, malek