Edited by john Lou, Eng, BMG, vheronne and 3 others
Questions and Answers
How to reset a Lenovo tablet when you have forgotten the password?
Hi. My daughter has forgotten the password for her Lenovo tablet, how do we reset this?. I have tried: Tried to figure out the reset code, so far unsuccessful. I think it was caused by: My daughter has put 2 locks on her tablet, one password she remembers the other she has forgotten
Are you not getting an option for Forgot Password? Or is that the other password you are referring to which is the Google Account Password. She can get this from Google Accounts Recovery. You did not list which Lenovo tablet you had but here is a common Lenovo tablet hard reset pattern:
- 1Turn off the Lenovo Tablet.
- 2Press and hold Volume Up and the Power Button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- 3Use the Volume Down to navigate to Recovery and then Power to confirm.A Menu will appear.
- 4When the Android Man appears, press the Power Button.
- 5Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and go through the confirmation prompts.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My tablet can't move past the sweeping Android logo, it goes dark
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: mirza110, Maria, vheronne