Edited by john Lou, Eng, BMG, vheronne and 2 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I'm trying to hard reset my Hannspree tablet?
- 1.2 How to hard reset a 7 inch samtech tablet?
- 1.3 Trying to erase all data on tablet but the password will not confirm. I set it up with my daughters details but she is only 6 years old, and I can't create a Google account because of her age. Can I create it under my details? Thank you.
- 1.4 How to reset a Lenovo tablet when you have forgotten the password?
- 1.5 How can I reset my I.onik TP8-1000 tablet?
- 1.6 I forgot my tab password, I have tried to reset but its won't work at all?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
I'm trying to hard reset my Hannspree tablet?
I'm unable to get to the recovery menu after trying numerous combinations
To hard reset a Hannspree tablet:
- 1Turn off the tablet.
- 2Press the Reset button if you have one for 10 seconds.
- 3Press Power and Volume Up.
- 4Release when the Android Man appears.
- 5Hit the Power button for a bit.
- 6The Recovery Menu will appear.
- 7Volume Down navigates the menu while Volume Up confirms your selection.
How to hard reset a 7 inch samtech tablet?
I am trying different combination for a hard reset but nothing seems to work.. My daughter forgot the pattern. Can you please help me?. Thank you. I have tried: Volume up+power button, volume down + power button, volume up + volume down + power button...etc. I think it was caused by: My daughter forgot the password
If there is a small pinhole located on the tablet on the side or back cover, this is your hard reset button. Some tablets have to have that pressed first. You are then going to want to press and hold the Volume Buttons and the Power buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds. Then either your Android man will appear and the tablet will go into Recovery Mode or you will need to quickly hit one of the Volume or Power buttons.
Trying to erase all data on tablet but the password will not confirm. I set it up with my daughters details but she is only 6 years old, and I can't create a Google account because of her age. Can I create it under my details? Thank you.
Help in resetting to factory settings.
Yes, my children's tablets (all three of them) are connected to my Google Account. This is a good way to limit what your kid's can download as well as get in the tablet should she lock herself out again. Make sure her WiFi always is enabled so that if you have to use the Google Account again, you can.
How to reset a Lenovo tablet when you have forgotten the password?
Hi. My daughter has forgotten the password for her Lenovo tablet, how do we reset this?. I have tried: Tried to figure out the reset code, so far unsuccessful. I think it was caused by: My daughter has put 2 locks on her tablet, one password she remembers the other she has forgotten
Are you not getting an option for Forgot Password? Or is that the other password you are referring to which is the Google Account Password. She can get this from Google Accounts Recovery. You did not list which Lenovo tablet you had but here is a common Lenovo tablet hard reset pattern:
- 1Turn off the Lenovo Tablet.
- 2Press and hold Volume Up and the Power Button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- 3Use the Volume Down to navigate to Recovery and then Power to confirm.A Menu will appear.
- 4When the Android Man appears, press the Power Button.
- 5Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and go through the confirmation prompts.
How can I reset my I.onik TP8-1000 tablet?
I forgot my password so I can't access my tablet. What can I do?
Follow the steps from the tablets above but your combo should be Volume Up, Volume Down and Power. Hold down all three for 20 seconds. Then choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset from the Recovery Menu.
I forgot my tab password, I have tried to reset but its won't work at all?
Ionik tablet i720, . . please help to find the solution, what to do in this case?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
I'm trying to hard reset my Hannspree tablet. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/I_have_i.onik_tablet_TP7_I_want_hard_reseting_and_I_can%27t_dowing_it.._what_I_can_do
MLA (Modern Language Association) "I'm trying to hard reset my Hannspree tablet." VisiHow, visihow.com/I_have_i.onik_tablet_TP7_I_want_hard_reseting_and_I_can%27t_dowing_it.._what_I_can_do Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "I'm trying to hard reset my Hannspree tablet." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/I_have_i.onik_tablet_TP7_I_want_hard_reseting_and_I_can%27t_dowing_it.._what_I_can_do.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria, vheronne, BMG