Edited by Kurt Lanting, Eng, HoneyBunches, dammyidris007 and 5 others
Questions and Answers
I have forgot my privacy protection password, Micromax canvas 5?
I have forgot my privacy protection password, Micromax canvas 5
When a phone is locked in privacy protection and you can not bypass it, you will have to flash ROM the Micromax. Androidmtk.com has listed all of the Micromax model downloads. To Flash the ROM:
- 1Make sure that you have at least 50% battery life left on the device
- 2Access your Android USB Drivers and if you do not have them on your computer yet, you can watch a video tutorial by Androidmtk on how to do this.
- 3Power off your phone and remove the battery.
- 4Download the Smartphone Flash Tool by choosing the correct version in the list provided on that link.
- 5Find the file labeled Flash_tool.exe and click on it to open and launch the tool.A list will appear after extraction of several files.
- 6Click the Download tab at the top of the window.
- 7Choose Scatter-loading which is located in the Download tab.
- 8Locate the scatter.txt file in the stock ROM folder that you previously downloaded onto your computer.
- 9Select the upper green arrow download button to begin the flashing process
- 10Press the Volume Up or Volume Down or both buttons at the same time for your computer and phone to sync and recognize each other.Root the phone with a USB cable to your computer.
- 11A green circle with white checkmark will appear once flashing is completed.
Once you have flashed your phone successfully you will now have to fix the IMEI:
- Type the following number sequence:*#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#*
- Select the call or enter button
- Search for your CDS information and select it.
- Search for Radio information.
If you have dual SIM, there will be two options for you, select the one which you want to go with. Now to change IMEI number: At +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" and "At +EGMR=1,10,"IMEI_2" input your new IMEI number into the 1 and 2 fields.
If you do not feel comfortable following these steps, bring your cellphone to a repair shop and ask for a flash ROM install.
I forgot my cell phone "Infinix note note dual SIM" protection password so how can I open my cell phone again?
Sir help me out about the same problem ?. I have tried: I tried the same problem to solve in my city but I didn't find any solution. I think it was caused by: Just because the phone gives me the message to put your protection password.
You will have to flash ROM on your phone. Make sure your phone has at least 50% battery life left and install the flash ROM that you need for your device from the list. The steps at the first answer will be able to walk you through flashing your ROM.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Privacy Protection Password Commands
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alma, Maria, tb08