Edited by Eng, singhald, Maria, ub3009 and 1 other
Questions and Answers
I have forgot my Xioamie mi3 PIN?
I have set the password as 141414 but now that password is not working and none of the family members has changed the password
Xioamie has a Forgot Password reset website. Go through the steps of resetting your password again. The password will be sent to another cell phone via text so use one of your family members. Swap the SIM first if you can. You will need to turn your device off and back on again after you have completed the reset for it to sync. You may also need to enable the WiFi if it was not enabled automatically before the password situation occurred. You can do this by clicking on Open Network Connections after you click Forgot Password on your device. Wait for the device to sync and then try your new password.
Redmi 2 prime pattern password blocked, how to reset?
Redmi 2 prime pattern password blocked, how to reset
Try the pattern 5 times and then use your Google Account to unlock the phone. As long as you have WiFi enabled it will work and then you can go into Settings and disable the pattern lock. To hard reset a Redmi 2 Prime:
- 1Turn off the phone.
- 2Press and hold down Power and Volume Down buttons.
- 3Release the buttons when the Recovery Menu appears.
- 4You will use Volume Down to navigate the menu and Volume Up to select.
- 5The Android with red exclamation point will appear and you will click the Power button once.
- 6Then go through the menu and prompts using your volume buttons as you did previously.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to unlock the password pattern on my Xiaomi phone
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: ub3009, Maria, singhald