Edited by allabhi, Calob Horton, nasoon, Eng and 18 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I have downloaded and installed the BlueStacks app player, but it is not running on my laptop. When I run it then it is showing market not found. I searched the web for installation instructions?
- 1.2 BlueStacks black screen and sound only, how to fix problem?
- 1.3 When I am using imo on my PC the video image is coming too magnified from my side please help?
- 1.4 Mpi.23 in download please download link send?
- 1.5 It is showing "market not found"
- 1.6 How to connect to Google play services in BlueStacks?
- 1.7 I installed BlueStacks application, but it's not finished. Failed to installed came?
- 1.8 How can I make my usage fast in BlueStacks?
- 1.9 How to download candy crush installing without an internet?
- 1.10 Problem with "downloading game data" in BlueStacks simulator?
- 1.11 Facing problem to install. Why is that happening?
- 1.12 It is telling me, not available and check online problems?
- 1.13 Hello , I lost my island raiders app on my device , and never sync my game before losting app . can you help me back?
- 1.14 It is taking so much time for signing in?
- 1.15 BlueStacks is not opening please help to complete the process of sign in?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I have downloaded and installed the BlueStacks app player, but it is not running on my laptop. When I run it then it is showing market not found. I searched the web for installation instructions?
What do I do? Please help me. How do I do it?
BlueStacks is a great application that allows you to run Android applications on your PC. However, if you have troubles installing it, it can become frustrating quickly. Fortunately for you, we have a great guide below that teaches you how to install the application. Follow these simple steps to install BlueStacks on your PC:
- Make sure you're connected to the internet. Without an internet connection, you will not be able to install or use BlueStacks.
- Download the installer here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Select all of the options you want to install.
- The program will download the necessary files.
- You will then need to sign into a Google account. This is to help you log into the Google Play Store so you can download applications for BlueStacks. If you do not already have a Google account, go here to create a new one.
- Once you've signed into a Google account, you will be able to search the Google Play Store for the applications you want to use.
You've successfully installed and setup BlueStacks so you can use Android applications on your PC.
See more questions like this: BlueStacks not opening sometimes
See more questions like this: I was installed BlueStacks why its not taking the system time automatically?
BlueStacks black screen and sound only, how to fix problem?
I open candy crush, game doesn't run black screen & sound only
- Clicking on the home button in the bottom center of the window. This may bring your game screen back since your issue is specific to that app.
- Update your Graphics Card.
- If you are using Nvidia Graphics, go to Manage 3D Settings, then Program Settings, then Click Here on Add button, and finally to Add BlueStacks Frontend. Navigate to Settings and turn OFF Threaded Optimization.
- See if you can update your Driver Display Adapter:
- 1Go to My Computer.
- 2Choose Manage.
- 3Choose Device Manager.
- 4Find your Display Adapter.
- 5Right click and update Driver Software.
When I am using imo on my PC the video image is coming too magnified from my side please help?
BlueStacks problem, when I am using imo on my PC the video image is coming too magnified from my side, please help
You can see in this Youtube Tutorial how to zoom in and out within the BlueStacks game emulator.
Market BlueStacks app player installation procedure
Here is the Mpi.23 file.
See more questions like this: Can I download the 4 Pics 1 Word game onto my laptop and play it without the internet
It is showing "market not found"
I want to download but it is not coming. How to download. It is showing that market is not found
- Download Google Play Store.
- Find the .apk file that you want to install by searching online. Example: [www.androidapksfree.com/apk/skype-apk-latest-version-download-free/ Skype .apk file].
How to connect to Google play services in BlueStacks?
I want to play clash of clans in BlueStacks, but it is not connecting to my old Google account
This issue is from a sync failure. To rectify:
- 1Sign into your Google Accounts with BlueStacks again.
- 2Open the BlueStacks Interface and select the Configuration of Synchronization option.
- 3Go to Settings.
- 4Select Manage Accounts.
- 5Choose the Add Account.
- 6Click on the Google icon.
- 7Select Next then Add Account to add your previous Google Account.
- 8Sign into your Google Account and then choose the 1 click sink.
- 9Sign in again after the sync.
Clash of Clans should now be synced with your BlueStacks account.
See more questions like this: How can I put a profile photo on my BlueStacks profile?
I installed BlueStacks application, but it's not finished. Failed to installed came?
Any required additional file. I am using Windows7, 2 GB RAM, 1.5 GHz, Laptop.
This Youtube Tutorial shows you how to fix the failed install error.
- 1If you are using the MSI installation method, right click the setup and access Properties.
- 2Choose the Run this program in compatibility mode for Option and select Apply.
- 3Go to the Digital Signatures tab, then Details and finally choose View Certificate.
- 4Select Install Certificate.
- 5Choose Current User and click Next.
- 6Select the Automatic option and click Next.
- 7Choose Finish.
- 8Click OK.
- 9Go back to BlueStacks Properties.
- 10Select Apply and then OK.
How can I make my usage fast in BlueStacks?
I have only 2GB RAM, dual core processor
This Youtube Tutorial shows you how to speed up BlueStacks. You can also use the Android STK Manager and install the Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator (HAXM installer). If you use this then you will want to make sure you select all the options before installation.
How to download candy crush installing without an internet?
Please help me.....and my mic is working in XP but does not work in Win 7 ultimate?
Search for Candy Crush from within BlueStacks and choose Install. As for the mic now working on Windows 7:
- 2Check your Audio Settings located within the Control Panel.
- 3Run a Recording check and see if your microphone is the one selected to use.
Problem with "downloading game data" in BlueStacks simulator?
How to bypass or move from this problem of "downloading game data"? I've recently installed Windows 10.. At first it was fast or doesn't took long time but now it's like stuck. Is there any way?. I have tried: I want to run Android apps on my laptop, so I use BlueStacks. I think it was caused by: I don't know.... If it was because of synchronization that would be fine but it doesn't happen while "downloading game data"... so I really don't have any idea..
This Youtube Tutorial can step you through solving the download issue. See if you have Virtual Machine which could have come with Windows 10 or an update because this can cause the issue.
See more questions like this: Hi, I have an issue with BlueStacks
Facing problem to install. Why is that happening?
I installed BlueStacks, then I uninstalled it. Now I want to reinstall it, but it is saying app player downloading. But its not downloading, what to do now?
Clear the Cache on your computer and empty the Recycle Bin. Restart the device and then try to install again. Make sure nothing of BlueStacks was left behind from the previous installation.
It is telling me, not available and check online problems?
It is not opening, it tells me to check online but it won't do anything
You can watch how to open BlueStacks in this [Youtube Tutorial].
Hello , I lost my island raiders app on my device , and never sync my game before losting app . can you help me back?
Hello , I lost my island raiders app on my device , and never sync my game before losting app . can you help me back?. I have tried: Hello , I lost my island raiders app on my device , and never sync my game before losting app . can you help me back?. I think it was caused by: Hello , I lost my island raiders app on my device , and never sync my game before losting app . can you help me back?
Search for the app directly in BlueStacks or find the .apk for the game and download it again that way. If you signed in with Google when you played you may be able to use the Sync method above to log back in and sync.
It is taking so much time for signing in?
I have installed BlueStacks app player but I have a problem in signing in, so I cannot open any app or game. I have tried: Just installed it and entered email to sign in but it is now about 2 hours and it is still showing 'this can take few minutes'
There are several answers on this page on how to bypass the failure to install. One way is to turn off the data or internet to your device and then turn it back on. Try some of the methods until you get the one that works for you to bypass the installation failure. One of the last hiccups for the install can be that you have previous BlueStacks apps on the device or a virtual machine.
BlueStacks is not opening please help to complete the process of sign in?
When I click on allow in the sign in process nothing happens and doesn't proceed to next step. When the BlueStacks asks permission for sign in I click on allow but nothing happens.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Nuitrider, vc, Devansh