Edited by Hazari, Eng, Dougie, Jacob and 6 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I have a brand new Samsung Note3 Neo which restarts automatically in 10-12 minutes?
- 1.2 My phone is Note3 Neo, it suddenly shutdown and restarted what may be the problem?
- 1.3 My Note3 Neo WiFi is not switching ON, showing indication with light dim?
- 1.4 Its a Note2, actually, it powers on but won't move from Samsung logo. What is it, the battery? tried the powering up and powering down but nothing seems to work?
- 1.5 Hello.my Note3 is restarting again and again?
- 1.6 My cell is restarting again and again?
- 1.7 I have Note3 and sometimes when I use my phone only 2 soft buttons lights are visible but screen light is totally off, light just hangs.
- 1.8 Facebook is not installing in my phone again and again only downloading?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I have a brand new Samsung Note3 Neo which restarts automatically in 10-12 minutes?
Why is this problem existing. I have not even used it once and it's restarting again and again.
The problem you're having with your Samsung Note3 Neo is either due to hardware or software. However, this is most commonly the cause of a WiFi related software bug or glitch. Unfortunately the only fix for this kind of problem will be a software update from Samsung. In the meantime there are some ways you can try to fix this bug.
Follow these steps and to try and fix the problems you are having with your Samsung Galaxy Note3:
- 1Remove your Galaxy Note battery and SD card.
- 2Put the battery back and turn your device on.
- 3Go to your Home screen.
- 4Click on Settings.
- 5Select WiFi.
- 6Open the WiFi menu.
- 7Select Advanced.
- 8Uncheck 'Always allow scanning'.
- 9Turn of your Samsung Smartphone.
- 10Insert SD card.
- 11This may fix your problem.
If your Samsung Galaxy Note3 is still restarting unexpectedly, can try a factory reset of your device. If that does not work, you will need to go to the store where you bought your Samsung Note, and ask them to replace it with a new one.
Note that many users who have this problem have been able to exchange their device, and get a new one, which did not have these problems.
My phone is Note3 Neo, it suddenly shutdown and restarted what may be the problem?
suddenly shutdown and restarted, what may be the problem
There is a trigger safe in Samsung devices to power down and restart if they become overheated. You should check your battery to see if there is any sign of a bubble on the battery from overheating. If you still suspect that this is a cause of corrupted OS then back up your Note3 and perform a factory reset to start with a fresh operating system.
My Note3 Neo WiFi is not switching ON, showing indication with light dim?
WiFi issue in Samsung Galaxy Note3 Neo.
- 1Go to Settings>Advanced to toggle off Auto Network Switch.
- 2Check the time and date on your device.
- 3Reset your mobile network and WiFi settings.
- 4Check for updates on your home router if this is the cause.
Its a Note2, actually, it powers on but won't move from Samsung logo. What is it, the battery? tried the powering up and powering down but nothing seems to work?
Its a Note2, actually, it powers on but won't move from Samsung logo. What is it, the battery? tried the powering up and powering down but nothing seems to work, whats next
Your phone is bricked. Remove the battery for 15 minutes and connect to your charger. Then re insert the battery and see if the phone boots up properly. You can install new ODIN OS on the device if the phone will still not boot up or the issue is persistent.
Hello.my Note3 is restarting again and again?
Hello.my Note3 is restarting again and again I have tried every solution but it still restart.what should I do please help me out.thanks
This YouTube Tutorial shows you how to get past a boot loop on a Samsung device.
My cell is restarting again and again?
It is restarting after 30 sec, the screen turns off like hanging up. I had tried to reset my device but the power button is not working
When the Power button fails, remove the battery for at least 15 minutes. This will perform a soft reset. Then try switching on your device while connected to a charger.
I have Note3 and sometimes when I use my phone only 2 soft buttons lights are visible but screen light is totally off, light just hangs. Can you please help me on this?
Here are some suggested solutions for your Note3 black screen:
- 1Wait until your phone is completely dead before recharging.
- 2This will restart your device and it should display properly.The next time your phone does this, hold down the Home, Power and Volume Down buttons.
- 3Run your fingers firmly all over the back of the phone to reset a loose connection.Remove the back cover and battery.
- 4Press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time for 10 to 15 seconds if the screen goes black again.
- 5If the problem is persistent then you may have LCD damage and that will need to be repaired.
Facebook is not installing in my phone again and again only downloading?
Play Store Facebook not installing
Facebook has created a Help Page for when the app will not install on an Android device. Before trying to install again, delete all the other attempts. Put your phone into Recovery Mode. Choose Wipe Cache Partition. The phone will restart and then choose Clear Dalvik Cache. This will remove anything that might be causing interference. Google has also created a Support Online Module for when apps will not install on a device. Run through their module to resolve your issue.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: Moinakh, Ibraheem Dalhatu, cocolatte