Edited by VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I have an HP Envy 23-d034 no video?
hello, I'm trying to troubleshoot a 23-d034 with no video. Fan works, DVD works, hard drive sounds like its having action. No beeps at start, but if I remove RAM I get 6 consecutive beeps. Put new RAM nothing, the motherboard has a integrated video
- Your motherboard may be suffering from the wrong BIOS setting, BIOS corruption, bad monitor connector, faulty video driver chip, or video driver problems (if you see the logotype, but the screen goes blank afterwards).
- First, use the official troubleshooting guide from Hewlett-Packard available at this location.
- Order and replace the motherboard. This should be performed by an expert. If you do not know who can replace it, then contact your nearest Hewlett-Packard service center. To order exact spare parts, please contact Hewlett-Packard directly.
- Follow the advice on reflashing the BIOS. This requires some computer knowledge, tools, and other devices. Please check answers #14 and #15 for the exact procedure.
- If nothing else helps, then call Hewlett-Packard. The numbers are available at this Web page.
Categories : Hardware