Edited by buynza haberts, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I have alow vocal what can I do to highten it?
Singing low is my problem I need to make high note
Increasing your vocal range is a long and tedious process, especially when you are a bass trying to hit some soprano notes.
- 1Try to follow our tutorial on how to increase your vocal range.
- 2Always work on expanding your range with a musical instrument, making sure that you have no skipped notes in scales as you go higher and higher.
- 3Stay relaxed.As soon as you strain or press your voice, you risk injuring your vocal cords. As soon as you feel your throat straining, stop and go lower a bit to practice until you feel comfortable with the range. Then, go higher again.
- 4Employ more head voice as you go higher.You need less airflow to go higher.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Voice Lessons & Tips
Recent edits by: buynza haberts