Edited by twe100, Aree, Eng, mefoster and 9 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I have a Hisense Smart TV. What app do I download on windows 8 to use Anyview Cast?
- 1.2 Hisense Smart TV connected to other devices?
- 1.3 I am looking to learn how to do a mirroring from a Samsung 4 to Hisense smart TV?
- 1.4 How do I mirror my Windows 10 computer to Hisense TV?
- 1.5 I can't locate the AllShare play app on my Samsung Galaxy 4 tablet or my Samsung Smart TV. Both devices are on the same WiFi?
- 1.6 I just bought my first smart TV, and I don't know how to activate display mirroring?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I have a Hisense Smart TV. What app do I download on windows 8 to use Anyview Cast?
Connect from Windows 8.1 Laptop to Anyview cast app on my smart TV
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Hisense Smart TV connected to other devices?
How can I use my Hisense TV to connect to Lenovo Tab2 and Samsung S5 mini?
- Enable WiFi on the Hisense TV and your other devices. Make sure they are all using the same network for WiFi. For instance, I have Guest, downstairs and office selections for WiFi in my house and you would want all devices connected to downstairs WiFi for example.
- Go to settings and select your Screen Mirroring tab
- Wait until you see the screen that says WiFi Display Enabled
- From your Lenovo Tab2 and Samsung S5 mini, go to settings and then connect devices to connect to your Hisense Smart TV.
See more questions like this: How do you connect Hisense 50h8c smartTv to DLNA server in the home network?
I am looking to learn how to do a mirroring from a Samsung 4 to Hisense smart TV?
I have Samsung 4 and a Hisense smart TV, I want to mirror my Showbox. I already bought the wire HDMI to MHL, what should I do.
Follow the steps in this VisiHow article to use screen mirroring with your Hisense TV and Samsung 4.
See more questions like this: Mirror screen from Apple Macbook air to anyview cast on Hisense Smart TV?
How do I mirror my Windows 10 computer to Hisense TV?
I am trying to connect my TV and PC when it tries to connect to the PC it says it fails because I am not under screen mirroring input. I have tried: Everything. I think it was caused by: I can't find the screen mirroring input.
Rizisuper has a great youtube tutorial on mirroring Windows 10 to a Smart TV.
Here is another possible solution:
- 1Go into your Device Manager on your PC.
- 2Find and click on Display Adapter.
- 3Find and click on your Graphics Card.
- 4Choose this.You will see a menu pop up with the option to Rollback Driver.
- 5Go to the HP website and install the driver for your Graphics Cards and Displays again.
- 6When you install the display drivers again, make sure that you get them straight from HP and not the stock Windows 10 drivers.
- 7Unplug the Hisense to reset the TV and then try the connections again.
- 8Make sure the PC or TV is not connected to "Guest" on your router, for example.
- 9If you are Casting from the Internet you will have to use the Microsoft Edge browser.
Updating the drivers and unplugging the TV to reset the system usually helps. If you are connecting via HDMI, make sure that you are not using a corrupted cable or that your port is not damaged.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I want to connect my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 and Tab 3 10.0 for screen mirroring on my TV with HDMI cable which cable is it
I have just explained the problem. I can't find the app on the tablet or the TV.
Restart both the Tab 4 and Samsung TV and disconnect and reconnect the WiFi on both devices. Make sure again that they are on the same WiFi. My Samsung TV lost the AllShare app for no reason, and I had to install the app all over again and then my devices were able to work.
See more questions like this: How can I connect our Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7-inch (GT-P3100) to our Samsung Smart TV UE39F5300AK
I just bought my first smart TV, and I don't know how to activate display mirroring?
I have a Hisense Smart TV model number 55H7B. I have tried: I have looked at the setting and didn't understand where to look.
Settings then Networks and within Networks, you will see Anyview Cast. Anyview is your screen mirroring option with Hisense TV 55H7B.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: vc, adoozay, lastwakes9