Edited by Preethi, ASHOK KUMAR, Eng, kabilan and 14 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I forgot my Microsoft Lumia 535 account password. I am unable to sign in. I can't download anything without this password?
- 1.2 Lumia 535 sign in problems & no Recovery of data?
- 1.3 I have created another email, hoping it will help me update my WhatsApp?
- 1.4 Windows application sir, how can I download Android applications on a Lumia 535?
- 1.5 I forgot my password and now the Lumia phone says try in 726153 minutes please help?
- 1.6 I forgot my Nokia Lumia 430 Dual SIM password and that is why I can't update my WhatsApp please help me?
- 1.7 I have a new Nokia 925 and I had transferred the old SIM into the new phone, but I do not have the phone numbers?
- 1.8 Every time I try to do a factory reset it says you must do it in a sequence of patterns with the volume up down and power button but before I can finish, it switches off what can I do?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I forgot my Microsoft Lumia 535 account password. I am unable to sign in. I can't download anything without this password?
I want to change my Microsoft password. How can I do that?
- 2Click "I forgot my password".
- 3Click "Next".
- 4Enter your email address or your phone number associated with the account.
- 5Enter the characters you see into the text input box.
- 6Click "Next".
- 7Select the way by which to receive a security code, confirm it, and click "Next".
- 8Enter the code into the input box that you have received by email or phone and click "Next".
- 9Click "Next". Your password will be changed.Enter your new password and enter it once more in another input box.
- 10Sometimes, a minute is enough.Wait for some time before logging in with your Microsoft account.
See more questions like this: My son put an 8 digit password on his Lumia 535 and has forgotten the number sequence, how can I break in?
Lumia 535 sign in problems & no Recovery of data?
My Lumia 535 is corrupted/frozen. I updated software, now I'm unable to sign in to my Outlook account and I want all my data to be recovered which was lost.
The data you lost when updating the software will not be able to be recovered. You basically performed a hard reset on the device which erased all data.
- 1Go to Settings and check Date and Time to see if they are correct.
- 2You need to set up your Microsoft Account again under Settings>Emails&Accounts.
- 3Follow the prompts and go through the verification process.
I have created another email, hoping it will help me update my WhatsApp?
I have created another email hoping it will help me update my WhatsApp. Thanks a lot
You should be updating the Windows Store first before trying to update WhatsApp. Most of the time people end up uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp instead of updating it.
Windows application sir, how can I download Android applications on a Lumia 535?
Sir, how can I download Android applications on a Lumia 535
Log into your Nokia Account and your Windows/Microsoft Account. Then go to the Windows Store and choose which applications you would like to download.
I forgot my password and now the Lumia phone says try in 726153 minutes please help?
I have forgotten my password in a Microsoft phone please help. I have tried: So many times I tried. I think it was caused by: My phone was broken and display was gone so I went to phone shops for repair and the display was fixed but the password was incorrect
You will have to hard reset the device. When the screen was repaired, the shop should have hard reset the device for you. Do it now so that you can access the phone again. You will need to go through the steps of setting up all of your accounts all over again.
I forgot my Nokia Lumia 430 Dual SIM password and that is why I can't update my WhatsApp please help me?
Please help me to update my WhatsApp. I have tried: My previous passwords. I think it was caused by: Forgetting password creating problem
You can change your Microsoft password as explained in the VisiHow article on this page. If you are referring to the pin lock on the device then the only way to gain access will be a hard reset. This will delete WhatsApp so you will have to reinstall the app once the phone restores itself.
I have a new Nokia 925 and I had transferred the old SIM into the new phone, but I do not have the phone numbers?
Transfer of the contact numbers into Nokia 925
As long as you backed up your data and contacts previously then you can use the Transfer My Data app that is built into the Nokia 925. You can see how to use the Transfer My Data app in this Youtube Tutorial.
Try to a factory reset, you are supposed to hold the volume up button then it will show you the exclamation mark then it tells you; you must press in a sequence while the exclamation mark is on but before I can finish, it switches off, what can I do?. I have tried: I tried going on to different websites, they all give you different information but none of them seem to be working. I think it was caused by: I forgot my password
Your screen lock is short. This is why it is doing this. The only way to hard reset is to write that pattern down then do it quickly. You only need to press each button in the sequence once. Remove the battery if you can on the device first before starting the hard reset process.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: khoula rai, Maria, harish hulmani