Edited by Melsan, Alma, Dougie, Eng and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I forgot my email address then my password so I can't unlock my Tablet... I tried how many times and said too many pattern attempts?
- 1.2 How can I reset my SKK Tablet unlock pattern?
- 1.3 My tablet is did not opening and I forgot my pattern, user name and password?
- 1.4 My child has locked herself out of her Lenovo Tablet?
- 1.5 Hi, can it be possible to change my username and password of my tablet without doing the Hard Reset?
- 1.6 Can you help me log on to my tablet if I forgot my password & I can't login like other tablets? Using the power & volume button?
- 1.7 I clicked the "Forgot password button" and I cannot get back to the pattern password?
- 1.8 Elipses tablet crashed and when restarted it will not accept password?
- 1.9 I forgot my password and I am all the way to Kingston Jamaica?
- 1.10 I forgot my bloody pattern and can't remember a single thing, tell me what to do?
- 1.11 Thank you, can you please tell me, because of many incorrect patterns trials, there is a PUK code and it is asking for my email and password and that I don't know?
- 1.12 I wanted to remove my current password?
- 1.13 I input my Google account details and they are wrong. what should I do since someone tried my pattern several times until the tablet demanded to sign in with Google account?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I forgot my email address then my password so I can't unlock my Tablet... I tried how many times and said too many pattern attempts?
What should I do to unlock my Tablet?
Unfortunately, you may have to reset your Tablet back to factory settings or set it back to the factory values. Meaning, you are deleting all the contents on your Tablet since that you cannot recall the password and the email address you have set. Reset varies from the manufacturer of the unit you own, you can try the generic steps on how to reset or by using a PC suite. But then again, it would still depend from your Tablet manufacturer.
The generic reset for Android tablets:
1. Shut down your Tablet first / turn off
2. Please try any of the following that you need to press and hold
Press then Hold Volume Up then Power
Press then Hold Volume Down then Power
Press then Hold Volume Up then Home button and Power
Press and Hold Volume Down then Home button and power
Wait until you feel a vibration and let go of the power button and continue holding the other buttons until you get the menu for recovery.
3. Select the Wipe data / Reset and select on YES to start. Use the volume keys for navigation, then use power or the home button
4. After the reset, select: restart to boot the Tablet back and it will be on default values.
Here is also an example of a phone/Tablet being reset using a PC suit or PC Companion. These steps were taken from an Xperia phone, but can be applied to a Sony Tablet and may not be the same exact steps if you are not using a Sony Tablet. This would be a reinstall of the firmware, but an equivalent of Hard Reset to some other products
1. Install the PC Suit or PC companion on your PC or Laptop
2. Turn off the Tablet
3. Launch the PC Suit on your computer
4. Once you have the PC program up on Screen, click on the support zone. Click the start
5. Select the software update from the menu.
6. Click Next or continue, then select the model of your device then continue.
7. Press the volume down and connect the Tablet via USB
8. Wait for the process on your phone screen till it is done updating. Once the update has been completed take the USB cable out of the Tablet then power it up. It may take a couple of minutes and wait
All of what you added and install on the Tablet will be deleted and in order for you to have them back is to re-download them or restore if you have a backup.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How can I reset my SKK Tablet unlock pattern?
I cannot reset my SKK Tablet or Hard Reset
SKK Support has a Youtube Tutorial on how to unlock your tablet with a hard reset. If you can't still hard reset, clear/wipe the cache partition from within recovery mode and then hard reset.
My tablet is did not opening and I forgot my pattern, user name and password?
My tablet is did not opening and I forgot my pattern, user name and password
You can still try to recover your username and password with Google Accounts Recovery. If you are unsuccessful then you will have to hard reset the tablet. Unfortunately, you will lose all of your data.
My child has locked herself out of her Lenovo Tablet?
Too many attempts. How can I unlock it
If you set up a Google Account with the tablet then you can unlock the tablet with that. You may have used your Google account for her to download from Google Play on the tablet if you do not remember setting one up. If you can't recover withing Google Accounts Recovery, then you will have to hard reset the Lenovo Tablet.
Hi, can it be possible to change my username and password of my tablet without doing the Hard Reset?
I forgot the pattern of my tablet, and now it says 'too many pattern attempts'..I also forgot the password of my account..can you please help me
You can try but if you succeed you will be locked out for 72 hours. It is best to try to recover with Google Accounts Recovery. You can see in the VisiHow article that there are several methods to try to get the password and username to unlock your tablet.
I have U30GT CUBE tablet that was made in China. And I can't remember my password. I only have 3 buttons (Power, Volume Up & Down) and those buttons don't help me to reset or enter a way to open my tablet. Do you think you can help me?
You can see in this Youtube Tutorial how to hard reset your U30GT CUBE Tablet. Pressing the Volume + and Power Buttons at the same time will bring up the Recovery Menu. You then use the Volume keys to navigate the menu and Power to select.
I clicked the "Forgot password button" and I cannot get back to the pattern password? Then it says that I need to enter my Gmail account. What should I do to get back to the pattern password?
Enter your Google Account details and then go into Settings and change the access back to pin and not password.
Elipses tablet crashed and when restarted it will not accept password?
How to reset password without wiping and losing all data
If Google Accounts Recovery methods mentioned in the VisiHow article can't get you access then sadly you will have to hard reset. In the future, transfer important files to a cloud program or an external hard drive on a regular basis if you must use a pin lock.
One thing you could do is remove the battery for a soft reset but that depends on how difficult it is to access the battery. Still worth a try if you do not want to lose your data.
I forgot my password and I am all the way to Kingston Jamaica?
My daughter is nine years old and she tried many times but she cannot remember it
No matter what country you are in, if you enabled a Google Account on the tablet you can still recover the tablet using the Google Account to log in. Follow the steps in the VisiHow article on this page.
I forgot my bloody pattern and can't remember a single thing, tell me what to do?
I don't have SIM card in my tablet, my tablet model is Lenovo A3000
You should have a Google Account on your Lenovo A3000 to help you remember, use Google Accounts Recovery. Hopefully, you can recover your details or you will have to hard reset. Here is a Youtube Tutorial on how to hard reset the Lenovo A3000. You will lose all your data though.
Thank you, can you please tell me, because of many incorrect patterns trials, there is a PUK code and it is asking for my email and password and that I don't know?
Please tell me how can I open my Lenovo tablet
If you do not know what you used to sign into your Google Account, see if you have is saved on your PC or phone either in Chrome or Gmail. If you can't find it there then go to Google Play from your PC and see if is in the settings there. If not then you will have to hard reset your tablet.
I wanted to remove my current password?
Hi! thanks for the offer, I think my tablet is fine now,because its rebooting. Thanks
I am glad VisiHow was able to solve your issue with your tablet!
I input my Google account details and they are wrong. what should I do since someone tried my pattern several times until the tablet demanded to sign in with Google account?
My tablet now demands to sign in with Google account but the details I input seem to be wrong every time. This is after someone input a wrong pattern to unlock many times.
You can use Google Accounts Recovery. There is an option in there for them to email you a new password. Use that to change your unlock pattern.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: alex nr, Luth, bilal khan