Edited by JISHAN ALI, Eng, davidreed2010, tammy.dekeyser and 15 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Sony Z5 software repair/update, this device was reset. to continue, sign in with a Google account that was previously synced on this device?
- 1.2 How do you reset a phone with a synced Google email?
- 1.3 I reset my phone. I connected to the internet and trying to complete the requirements, but I can not log in my Google account?
- 1.4 Verizon guys factory reset my phone, I don't remember my Gmail account?
- 1.5 Today I bought a ZTE that was factory reset, and it is asking to sign into the previous owner's account who will not answer now?
- 1.6 I forgot my previous account in my device?
- 1.7 How to bypass entering Google name and password previously set up with the zte812 cell device?
- 1.8 Is there any solution to unlock HTC Desire 820 with or without factory reset?
- 1.9 Hello, I don't have the account information anymore. what can I do sir?
- 1.10 How to bypass FRP settings on honor enjoy?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Sony Z5 software repair/update, this device was reset. to continue, sign in with a Google account that was previously synced on this device?
Done a software update/repair on z5, keep getting Google verifying your account. This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google account that was previously synced on this device. I have tried: On laptop reset password etc., but can't get the phone to work. I think it was caused by: Software update
There is a 72-hour hold when you reset a password. In this Youtube Tutorial you can see how to bypass Google. If after the 72 hours and the YouTube trick, you still can't log into your device, you can flash the Stock ROM again.
How do you reset a phone with a synced Google email?
A friend gave me a phone, and it has a Google lock on it
Ask your friend for the Google information and then once you can sign in, disable to lock verification. Your friend should be able to use Google Accounts Recovery to access the device. If you still can't sign in, try installing the Stock ROM for the device and flashing new firmware.
I reset my phone. I connected to the internet and trying to complete the requirements, but I can not log in my Google account?
There is an option that 'This device is reset. To continue, sign in with Google account that was previously synced on this device'. Please help me out; I am worried a lot
There is no need to be worried. You can still recover your device through Google. The methods to do so are explained in the VisiHow article on this page. It may take a few attempts, but eventually, you will be able to sign into your device. If all else fails, you can find the Stock ROM for your device and flash your firmware which will allow you to log in with a new Google account.
Verizon guys factory reset my phone, I don't remember my Gmail account?
After my phone would no longer turn on, the Verizon guys factory reset my phone. It turns on now, but I have no idea what my Gmail account was that they gave me 7 years ago. The phone is locked on the screen asking me what my Gmail is. Help!
As long as you have had the same phone number for 7 years or remember the previous numbers, there is still hope. The Verizon guys who factory reset your phone just wiped out all the data, but this will not matter if you can at least use the phone number. In the future, right down these Google accounts somewhere in your home for situations like this.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I want to recover my email and password on Google account
Today I bought a ZTE that was factory reset, and it is asking to sign into the previous owner's account who will not answer now?
Bought it today off Craigslist Org. I have tried: None. I think it was caused by: None
This Youtube Tutorial can show you how to unlock and bypass the Google Account after it was reset. You will access the Google Settings and do it that way.
I forgot my previous account in my device?
My device was flashed by me. Now, to continue, the device needs to sign with a Google account that was previously synced on my device. I have tried: I don't remember my previous account. I think it was caused by: I forgot my previous account
Google Accounts Recovery can assist you with gaining access to the device. Even though you forgot the email, it may be recovered with your phone number. The steps to gain access are listed in the VisiHow article on this page within how to use Google Accounts Recovery. If this does not work, there are other methods also mentioned.
How to bypass entering Google name and password previously set up with the zte812 cell device?
I have a zte812 cell that was factory restored, but I can't get past the Google account already linked with the phone. What can I do? I entered my account info but it keeps coming back to the page of entering my account info.
In this Youtube Video you can see how to bypass this by downloading an apk and using hard keys. If your device is not allowing you to enter the correct email, then this is an easy solution.
Is there any solution to unlock HTC Desire 820 with or without factory reset?
Locked HTC Desire 820, forgot the pattern. Unable to open using forgot pattern Google sign in method. 1) Any way out to save data and unlock the phone? 2) If (1) not possible, way out to factory reset (Volume up or down key or both with power button not getting me to bootloader screen)? Please help, highly frustrated.
- 1Go to Settings.
- 2Select Security.
- 3Choose the Bypass lock screen on wake option.
- 1Use [ htc.com/hsm/ HTC Sync Manager] by installing this on your computer.
- 2Connect your phone to the computer and transfer files.
Option 3: Soft Reset:
- 1Press and hold Power and Volume + for 10 seconds until device restarts.
- 1Press and hold the Volume - and Power buttons.
- 2Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear.
- 3Release the Volume - and Power buttons.
- 4Navigate the menu using the Volume - button
- 5Select FACTORY RESET and then press the Power button to confirm.
Hello, I don't have the account information anymore. what can I do sir?
I am a phone repairer working on Tecno w3. I formatted this phone and while restarting, it is requesting for the previous synchronized Google account. I don't have the account information. what can I do sir? I will appreciate any help at all, thanks, Don.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How to bypass FRP settings on honor enjoy?
I tried the regular bypassing method for this device, but it is of no use. Please help me out as my phone is locked and I cannot use It. I have tried: FRP bypass by OTG disk, and I think it was caused by: Unknown reset
If the FRP bypass is not working, then your best option is to download new Stock ROM onto the device. The Lollipop 5.1 versions require new Stock ROM to bypass the security. Most likely your update was the Lollipop, and this is the reason for your phone not unlocking.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VC, KTComputing, sissytanya2