Edited by Maria
Questions and Answers
I don't see the Device Tab when trying to turn off screen lock on Galaxy S5?
I don't see the device tab when trying to turn off screen lock on Galaxy S5
- 1Go to Settings.
- 2Select Security then Device Administrators.Disable anything checked that is not KNOX or Android Device Administrator.
- 3Then go back into the Security menu and select Clear Credentials.
- 4Try now to disable the lock.
- 5If you still can't because it is grayed out, put your phone into Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache Partition and then once the phone restarts go through the process again, this time, choosing Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- 6Uninstall any apps that might be causing the issue.These usually came with a warning to Trust This Application which you would have had to enable. Some "cleaning" app that also have a lock function can cause interference as well.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5