Edited by abhi, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I don't know my Microsoft Outlook password?
I want to update or install my apps like WhatsApp but phone is asking for a password. It has my email address but I don't know the password. Are there any tips? It is very frustrating. I have tried: I tried to change to a new password; now, it is saying my email account doesn't match even though on my phone it is in it. I think it was caused by: applications updates
To reset the Microsoft Outlook password, you need to reset the Microsoft Account password.
- 2Click "Next".
- 3In the case of being doubtful about the account name, enter the phone number.Enter your email address or your phone number associated with the account.
- 4Pass the human test by either entering the characters that you see or listening to the audio and entering the characters that you hear.
- 5Click "Next".
- 6Confirm the method of receiving a security code.
- 7Click "Next".
- 8Enter the security code into the input box.
- 9Click "Next".
- 10Reset your password by entering and verifying it.
- 11Your password will be reset.Click "Next".
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, abhi