Edited by caracal, Anonymous, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I did a hard reset and now I can't verify my account. I'm the only one who has owned the phone?
Can't verify last synced account (which is mine)
If no one at the store set up the phone for you with his or her Google Account, then you can restore your old account.
First, recover your user name.
- 1Navigate to Google Account Recovery.Preferably use the device from which you have accessed the Google Account previously.
- 2Click "I don't know my username".
- 3Click "Continue".
- 4Select either "Enter your recovery email address" or "Enter your recovery phone number".
- 5Enter your email address or phone number and a method of contacting you.
- 6Enter your first and last names.
- 7Pass the "I am not a robot" test.
- 8Click "Submit".You will receive possible Google Accounts that are used.
Secondly, recover your password.
- 1Take the one that belongs or belonged to you and navigate to the Google Account Recovery web page again.
- 2Click "I don't know my password".
- 3Enter the email address for the recovered account.
- 4Click "Continue".
- 5Enter the last password you remember or click "I don't know".
- 6Click a preferred way of receiving messages and click "Continue" or "I can't access my phone".
- 7Enter your verification code and click "Continue".You will be able to enter a new password.
- If you selected "I can't access my phone", then you will need to provide a new email address and some log-in information that will help Google to recover your account password.
You will have both password and user name for your phone now.
I bought this phone on the internet and ran the ime number and its fine. they reset the phone but doesn't remember what she put for account?
Get past previous Gmail account.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Anonymous, caracal