Edited by dibya parkash khalko, Grimm, Eng, harsha254 and 3 others
Questions and Answers
I cannot find my firmware in the list?
Where do I find the firmware for my phone?
Your Samsung Young GT-S5360 firmware can be easily located. Simply follow this link to our guide on how to Identify the Firmware Version of Your Samsung Galaxy Y, and follow the steps there. You'll be guided through a series of screen shots, compete with detailed step by step instructions for identifying your firmware. Once you've done that, you'll be able to head back to our main article and reset your Galaxy Y. Note that the main guide is linked in this Q&A at the end of the summary, or you can access it by clicking on the title text, at the top of this page.
How do I know my firmware version? My phone is switched off, cannot be turned on, stuck in a restarting loop, broken, or settings cannot be accessed. What are the other ways to know the firmware code for my phone?
How do I know the firmware for my phone?
You will not be able to see the installed firmware, but you will be able to find the right firmware for your phone. For Samsung phones follow the steps below.
- 1Remove the back cover of the phone and take out the battery.
- 2For example, a Samsung Galaxy III phone may have "SGH-T999" as those letters and numbers.Look for any letters and numbers that show your model.
- 4Enter these letters and numbers to find your compatible firmware and press "Enter".
- 5Click on any version that suits your needs to start downloading the firmware.
For other Android phones, follow the steps below. You can skip the first three steps if you have already found the model number under the battery of your device or in the manual that comes with the phone.
- 2You may be required to enter the name too.Enter your Google account password to log-in.
- 3You will see the list of your devices. There will be a model number under "Model".Click "Accept".
- 4Open https://google.com and enter the model name from the previous step and add "firmware" in the search field.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: The downloaded firmware cannot be extracted
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Raniaoshak, VisiHow, harsha254