Edited by Calob Horton, jthomas, Eng, manish pangam and 2 others
Questions and Answers
I cannot download WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 630. I need help; it was showing an error code?
Help on how to download WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia phone.
There are 11 separate error codes that you can receive from the Windows Phone Store while downloading applications. Look at the list below to learn about these error codes -- and what you can do to fix them:
- 805ab406: This is caused by incomplete Microsoft account information. Sign into your Microsoft account and make sure that all of your information is there.
- c101a006 or Internal Server Error: This happens when the Windows Phone Store is suffering from a service disruption. Wait for a bit (an hour should be plenty of time) and try again.
- 805a0193: This may also show when the Store is suffering from a service disruption, but it may also happen when your WiFi settings are incorrect. Make sure all of your WiFi settings are correct by going into the Settings application and editing the settings.
- c101a7d1: This is caused by an invalid application license, or if the Windows Phone Store is suffering from a disruption that stops it from being able to check for the license. Stop the update or download, wait for a while, and then redownload the update or app.
- d0000011: You will get this error code when you have manually deregister your device at windowsphone.com. You will need to perform a Hard Reset and restore your phone to re-register it.
- 8000ffff -- There is a problem completing your request. Try again later: This occurs when the application you're trying to install is no longer available on the Windows Phone Store.
- 805a01f7: This is another service disruption error code. Wait a while and try the download again.
- 805a01f4: This is yet another service disruption error code. Wait a while and try the download again.
- 805a0194: Another service disruption. Wait and try again.
- D0000011: This is the same code as d0000011, just with a capital D. You will need to perform a Hard Reset and restore your phone to re-register it with Microsoft.
- C101abb9: Another service disruption code. Wait and try again.
These are all of the error codes you can receive on your Windows Phone from the Windows Phone Store, complete with the ways you can fix them. You should also note that WhatsApp was previously removed from the Windows Phone Store but it has returned -- you can now download the application without any problems.
When I download WhatsApp there has been problem with error code 80070490?
This error code is not allowing me to download WhatsApp, Hike messenger and other app
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I cannot download WhatsApp for my Lumia 720 Windows phone
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Maria, manish pangam, Eng