Edited by Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I can't attrib the files I have in my SD card?
I tried to attrib it many times yet the files were not found. what should I do?. I have tried: I tried to attrib using cmd.. I think it was caused by: I inserted it to a computer, after that my files were not found
- the SD card might be write-protected. Either change the lock-switch position or enable viewing hidden files in File Explorer.
- To enable viewing hidden files, you can download this file and double-click it. Allow adding the changes afterwards. Restart your computer.
- the files have been deleted or not copied at all. Use unerase tools like Recuva to find deleted files on the SD card.
- run check disk on the SD card. Check the size of the SD card and the volume of visible files to see if there are any hidden files at all.
- to check the SD card, open File Explorer by pressing the Windows key and "E". Right-click the drive letter and select "Properties". Click "Tools". Click "Check". Then, choose to scan the card.
I can't see my flash when I connect it to the laptop, what is the problem?
When I connect my flash, it's not seen in disk
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous