Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I can't attrib the files I have in my SD card?
I tried to attrib it many times yet the files were not found. what should I do?. I have tried: I tried to attrib using cmd.. I think it was caused by: I inserted it to a computer, after that my files were not found
- the SD card might be write-protected. Either change the lock-switch position or enable viewing hidden files in File Explorer.
- To enable viewing hidden files, you can download this file and double-click it. Allow adding the changes afterwards. Restart your computer.
- the files have been deleted or not copied at all. Use unerase tools like Recuva to find deleted files on the SD card.
- run check disk on the SD card. Check the size of the SD card and the volume of visible files to see if there are any hidden files at all.
- to check the SD card, open File Explorer by pressing the Windows key and "E". Right-click the drive letter and select "Properties". Click "Tools". Click "Check". Then, choose to scan the card.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to show the files when it is hidden
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
I can't attrib the files I have in my SD card. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/I_can%27t_attrib_the_files_I_have_in_my_SD_card
MLA (Modern Language Association) "I can't attrib the files I have in my SD card." VisiHow, visihow.com/I_can%27t_attrib_the_files_I_have_in_my_SD_card Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "I can't attrib the files I have in my SD card." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/I_can%27t_attrib_the_files_I_have_in_my_SD_card.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Eng