Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
I can't attrib the files I have in my SD card?
I tried to attrib it many times yet the files were not found. what should I do?. I have tried: I tried to attrib using cmd.. I think it was caused by: I inserted it to a computer, after that my files were not found
- the SD card might be write-protected. Either change the lock-switch position or enable viewing hidden files in File Explorer.
- To enable viewing hidden files, you can download this file and double-click it. Allow adding the changes afterwards. Restart your computer.
- the files have been deleted or not copied at all. Use unerase tools like Recuva to find deleted files on the SD card.
- run check disk on the SD card. Check the size of the SD card and the volume of visible files to see if there are any hidden files at all.
- to check the SD card, open File Explorer by pressing the Windows key and "E". Right-click the drive letter and select "Properties". Click "Tools". Click "Check". Then, choose to scan the card.
I can't see my flash when I connect it to the laptop, what is the problem?
When I connect my flash, it's not seen in disk
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to show the files when it is hidden
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
I can't attrib the files I have in my SD card. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/I_can%27t_attrib_the_files_I_have_in_my_SD_card
MLA (Modern Language Association) "I can't attrib the files I have in my SD card." VisiHow, visihow.com/I_can%27t_attrib_the_files_I_have_in_my_SD_card Accessed 23 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "I can't attrib the files I have in my SD card." Accessed May 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/I_can%27t_attrib_the_files_I_have_in_my_SD_card.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Eng