Edited by Anonymous, Bruce, Maria, tt and 10 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I am starting to use Samsung Note3 calendar and want to sync to my home computer. What type of account do I need to set up to provide ability to sync?
- 1.2 Hi I use the calendar now but I want to see if I could have two, one for my daycare business and a separate one for my personal?
- 1.3 I am looking for a way to take calendar inputs and have them also duplicated in the to do tasks section?
- 1.4 I have multiple calendars and accounts with Google?
- 1.5 How do I access my Tasks & Calendar online? I've logged into Samsung and can't find them?
- 1.6 Calendar's destination field no longer sends address to navigation?
- 1.7 Phone is not syncing with Google Calendar?
- 1.8 My calendar is not updating, please help. It was working fine and suddenly there is no sync with my Outlook?
- 1.9 My Tasks & My Calendar sync with Microsoft 10 Calendar?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I am starting to use Samsung Note3 calendar and want to sync to my home computer. What type of account do I need to set up to provide ability to sync?
New to Samsung Note3 Calendar and want to know what type of account I need to establish to be able to sync to my home computer (Surface Pro 2)
Download Google's Calendar app to your device. If you sign in to Google with the Calendar app, you should have your calendar synced to Google calendar, which you can access in your Google account from your Surface's web browser. There are also desktop apps available that can sync your Google calendar so you can access it offline.
Hi I use the calendar now but I want to see if I could have two, one for my daycare business and a separate one for my personal?
D have two, one for my daycare business and a separate one for my personal
You can go into Settings and then Users to Add User and set up your daycare email account. This will then show up when you go to the Calender app assuming you have version 2.3.6 or higher when you go to the Settings of the Calendar App or Accounts and Sync to merge the daycare calendar with your other calendar. You can also install Google Calendar which will allow you to merge several calendars into one.
I am looking for a way to take calendar inputs and have them also duplicated in the to do tasks section?
Can not include calendar inputs in the to do tasks without manually inputting it again
Unfortunately, this is the way S Planner was set up. The Google Calendar mentioned above does what you want and so much more. It basically blows all other calendar apps out of the water! Especially when you merge it with your phone contacts, Google Drive and so on. Try it and you will be pleased! It even has a Reminder function to set up such as Daily:Pick up kids at 3 p.m.
I have multiple calendars and accounts with Google?
How can I see more than one Google calendar? how can I view multiple shared calendars?
Once you share your calendar with someone else it appears in their calendar. You might have to force sync. If you wish to add multiple Gmail accounts to your phone as explained above you can do this or on the PC, login to Google Calendar and then select Export in the Settings to merge all of your other Google Accounts. Once the app on your phone syncs, the changes you have made will appear.
How do I access my Tasks & Calendar online? I've logged into Samsung and can't find them?
I've logged into Samsung and can't find them. I want to make sure they'll reinstall once I do a Factory Reset on my phone -- it's extremely important!!!
Did you check Google's PC Calendar website? If you used your Gmail as the login this is probably where all of your stuff is. If not, then perhaps you should use the Google Calendar app if you have important information that you do not want to lose. Outlook by Microsoft also has a calendar app and online version.
AT&T Note3. I noticed yesterday that my calendar [pre-installed on Note 3] that syncs with my Gmail--it no longer allows user to tap the address to allow Maps [or other program] to navigate to address. No link. No settings that I can find. I shut down phone and took out battery re-started. Tested calendar event with one created on phone. No link to address--not working.
Put your Note3 into Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache Partition. Then see if there is an available update for the app. Otherwise, uninstall and reinstall.
Phone is not syncing with Google Calendar?
Calendars is not syncing. I'm searching to help another person with the problem.. . Google calendar with the phone app. What they put online goes to the phone calendar. What I put into the calendar on the phone isn't going into their online calendar
- 1Make sure you are on WiFi when you manually try to sync.
- 2It does sometimes take up to one hour for the Calendar to sync and begin showing events or edits.
- 3Make sure that the Sync is turned on.Toggle it off and then on again.
- 4Clear the Calendar app data.
- 5Free up some storage space.
- 6Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- 7When all else fails, Wipe Cache Partition.
My calendar is not updating, please help. It was working fine and suddenly there is no sync with my Outlook?
Calendar not updating. Literally disappeared, I can see the calendar, but no details on it. It does not sync with my Outlook.
- 1Make sure Outlook is not set to Offline.
- 2You may have surpassed the Outlook default Storage Limit of 20GB.
- 3Select Unlimited Mailbox size in the Google App Sync setting.
- 4Update your Google Apps Sync function if there is an update available.
My Tasks & My Calendar sync with Microsoft 10 Calendar?
Hi - I want to sync the calendar entries from my Galaxy Note3 (S Planner app) with my desktop Calendar on Microsoft 10. Is this possible?. I have tried: I have added all of the same email accounts to my desktop calendar as I have on my phone. I think it was caused by: I suspect my Tasks and my Calendar events are only saved to my phone and cannot be synced online
This is possible by adding your Microsoft email account to the S Planner and merging the calendars. Once you have added the email as a user on your Note3 in the main phone settings an option will appear asking what you would like to sync. Choose Google Calender there also.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: MelindaS, Ny Ny, Eng