Edited by Matty Danny, Eng, VisiHow, Maria
Questions and Answers
I am having problem in resetting my itel phone: it1406?
I just want to know how to do it. I have tried: many time. I think it was caused by: I set a picture from the internal memory as my lock screen picture
- 1Download and extract Research Download Tool.Run "ResearchDownload.exe" in the "bin" folder.
- 2Download it1406 PAC firmware.
- 3Click the "Load packet" button.
- 4Select the PAC file from step 2.
- 5Click the settings icon and uncheck any unwanted items.You can leave them all in too.
- 6Click "Start downloading".Flashing will begin.
- 7Connect your smartphone to your computer with the original USB cable.
- Note: press and hold the volume-down button while connecting to your computer to enter the flashing mode.
- You may need to install additional VCOM drivers.
- 8After you see "Passed", click "Stop downloading".
- 9Disconnect the smartphone and boot it up.
How can I format my phone itel it1404?
I forgot my pattern and I need to reset it. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: I am helping my friend with it so I don't know what he did
- 1Remove the battery and reinsert it.
- 2Press and hold Volume Up and Power.
- 3A menu will appear and you will choose Reset.
- 4You will then see an option to backup and reset.
I want to known how do I restart my itel 1406?
I want to known how do I restart my itel 1406. I have tried: Five times
Since your attempts to reset have failed 5 times, follow the process in this YouTube Tutorial on how to reset an itel device. They can be frustrating to hard reset but keep attempting.
How to enter the flashing mode, it does not work this way, I need your help?
Connect your smartphone to your computer with the original USB cable. Note: press and hold the volume-down button while connecting to your computer to enter the flashing mod. You may need to install additional VCOM drivers.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Matty Danny