Edited by Matty Danny, Eng, VisiHow, Maria
Questions and Answers
I am having problem in resetting my Intel phone: it1406?
I just want to know how to do it. I have tried: many times. I think it was caused by: I set a picture from the internal memory as my lock screen picture
- 1Run "ResearchDownload.exe" in the "bin" folder.Download and extract Research Download Tool.
- 3Click the "Load packet" button.
- 4Select the PAC file from step 2.
- 5You can leave them all in too.Click the settings icon and uncheck any unwanted items.
- 6Flashing will begin.Click "Start downloading".
- 7Connect your smartphone to your computer with the original USB cable.
- Note: press and hold the volume-down button while connecting to your computer to enter the flashing mode.
- You may need to install additional VCOM drivers.
- 8After you see "Passed", click "Stop downloading".
- 9Disconnect the smartphone and boot it up.
How can I format my phone Intel it1404?
I forgot my pattern and I need to reset it. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: I am helping my friend with it so I don't know what he did
- 1Remove the battery and reinsert it.
- 2Press and hold Volume Up and Power.
- 3A menu will appear and you will choose Reset.
- 4You will then see an option to backup and reset.
I want to know how do I restart my Intel 1406?
I want to know how do I restart my Intel 1406. I have tried: Five times
Since your attempts to reset have failed 5 times, follow the process in this YouTube Tutorial on how to reset an Intel device. They can be frustrating to hard reset but keep attempting.
How to enter the flashing mode, it does not work this way, I need your help?
Connect your smartphone to your computer with the original USB cable. Note: press and hold the volume-down button while connecting to your computer to enter the flashing mode. You may need to install additional VCOM drivers.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Cannot wipe itel 1400 when I hold power and volume up it show factory test no option for Factory Reset
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Matty Danny