Edited by Matty Danny, Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow and 1 other
Questions and Answers
I am having problem in resetting my itel phone: it1406?
I just want to know how to do it. I have tried: many time. I think it was caused by: I set a picture from the internal memory as my lock screen picture
- 1Download and extract Research Download Tool.Run "ResearchDownload.exe" in the "bin" folder.
- 2Download it1406 PAC firmware.
- 3Click the "Load packet" button.
- 4Select the PAC file from step 2.
- 5Click the settings icon and uncheck any unwanted items.You can leave them all in too.
- 6Click "Start downloading".Flashing will begin.
- 7Connect your smartphone to your computer with the original USB cable.
- Note: press and hold the volume-down button while connecting to your computer to enter the flashing mode.
- You may need to install additional VCOM drivers.
- 8After you see "Passed", click "Stop downloading".
- 9Disconnect the smartphone and boot it up.
How can I format my phone itel it1404?
I forgot my pattern and I need to reset it. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: I am helping my friend with it so I don't know what he did
- 1Remove the battery and reinsert it.
- 2Press and hold Volume Up and Power.
- 3A menu will appear and you will choose Reset.
- 4You will then see an option to backup and reset.
I want to known how do I restart my itel 1406?
I want to known how do I restart my itel 1406. I have tried: Five times
Since your attempts to reset have failed 5 times, follow the process in this YouTube Tutorial on how to reset an itel device. They can be frustrating to hard reset but keep attempting.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous